Your Email Address:

First Name:

to girls

Other things not directly related to bad breath
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

whyme wrote:i think i'm too ugly though
TIREDOFIT is right, you're not ugly at all! You just need to better your skills, gain confidence and stop feeling sorry for yourself ;)

whyme
Junior

Post by whyme »

noptical wrote:
whyme wrote:i think i'm too ugly though
TIREDOFIT is right, you're not ugly at all! You just need to better your skills, gain confidence and stop feeling sorry for yourself ;)
please for the love of god stop saying i'm feeling sorry for myself geez. it's not feeling sorry for myself at all is just BB that got me like this @_@.. if anything i agree i need to better my skills.. but thats hard with no help hehe.

" i think i'm too ugly though because i never get results or does girls are looking for some model type looking guy.. i mean i know i'm a model Wink lol but they want some #1 model in the world type of guy.

and thanks TIREOFIT hehe.
Killjoy87

Post by Killjoy87 »

Whyme-

You are young and my advice to you is go have fun. Dont necessarly do it to meet girls, do it make up for lost years. Check all your BB baggage at the door. You will never see those people again. Find a close friend to go with or family member. When people drink they are impaired and will not notice your BB. Go dancing a couple times and forget about everything. It will be a good confidence booster. [-o<
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic