Your Email Address:

First Name:

Enter security code:

Making new friends..

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Swell
Total Newbie
United States of America

Making new friends..

Postby Swell » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:18 am

A girl from my school/work recently added me on Facebook and we've been chatting for the last few days. She asked me if I wanted to go to the park with her tomorrow, and while I would love to, I just don't feel comfortable going out with my breath being so horrible.

I'd be even more uncomfortable if they insisted I ride with them. Ick. The idea of being trapped inside a small car, huddled closely together, with no where to go is terrifying.

I'm not sure how to proceed with this situation..

Any ideas?

Swell
Total Newbie
United States of America

Re: Making new friends..

Postby Swell » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:18 am

I do apologize if this isn't the correct sub forum, I'm not exactly sure where this should be posted.

Robert20
Romania

Postby Robert20 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:31 am

Man it's the same with me.. girls would flirt with me and I would reject them cause of my bad breath but now got a gf and if she can't understand the situation she's free to go, not before I break her JUST KIDDING. So I say ***k it go for it if u continue like this you will be alone forever. Just think that you don't have bad breath I know when people point it out it's soo depressing but yea just chew sugar free gums you should try peroxide hydrogen 3% (gargle) it will make ur mouth feel fresh. Good luck buddy!

Swell
Total Newbie
United States of America

Postby Swell » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:06 am

Robert20 wrote:Man it's the same with me.. girls would flirt with me and I would reject them cause of my bad breath but now got a gf and if she can't understand the situation she's free to go, not before I break her JUST KIDDING. So I say ***k it go for it if u continue like this you will be alone forever. Just think that you don't have bad breath I know when people point it out it's soo depressing but yea just chew sugar free gums you should try peroxide hydrogen 3% (gargle) it will make ur mouth feel fresh. Good luck buddy!

Thanks Rob. I told her I would go. She offered to pick me up, but I said I'd meet her there instead. Glad to hear you've got a gf and things are going well for you.

Swell
Total Newbie
United States of America

Postby Swell » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:45 pm

Update: I went. I drove to her house and she drove to the park. It was pretty bad, kept wiping her face/nose the whole way there. Even with the window cracked.

Talked for a little bit...

Her sister ended up calling her and said that she needed the girl to come pick her up because she had a fight with her mother.

Ugh. I feel gross.

I just hope she doesn't tell people about this.

Return to “VENTING”