Your Email Address:

First Name:

Enter security code:



What keeps you going?

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
messithegoat
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:55 pm
Gender: Male - Male
Great Britain

What keeps you going?

Postby messithegoat » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:27 am

Just wondering, for those that are still plagued by this.. what keeps you going?

This isn't some normal disease or ilness, Chronic BB can literally ruin every aspect of your life.. its hard to look at the bigger picture =D>

Watching motivational videos, or those that preach how you can change your life, just makes me more upset since this is something i cant seem to solve.




blessedrich
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:00 pm
Gender: Male - Male
United States of America

Re: What keeps you going?

Postby blessedrich » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:56 pm

messithegoat wrote:Just wondering, for those that are still plagued by this.. what keeps you going?

This isn't some normal disease or ilness, Chronic BB can literally ruin every aspect of your life.. its hard to look at the bigger picture =D>

Watching motivational videos, or those that preach how you can change your life, just makes me more upset since this is something i cant seem to solve.


GOD

And i have a lot of unbelievable stories about how HE has been my guide all along the way.

Think about this: One of the major reasons why this is a big issue for us is because human beings are wired to always crave acceptance. So if you are able to develop a self acceptance whiles dealing with this, you will grow to become a very solid human being who is not easily move by the pressures around you. Self acceptance is not accepting the problem but rather accepting you regardless of what the circumstance may be.

Knowing that God loves me regardless of what anybody says or think about me has been very empowering. You can give me all the looks and say all the crazy stuff you want and that will not move me.

The reason why we are suffering from this is because we are unique. We are fearfully and wonderfully made. So what that uniqueness will produce will depend on how you deal with it. You can choose to hide in a closet so that nobody will smell you and be in your comfort zone or you can choose to experience life and learn stuff about this world that most people will never dream to learn because they have not encountered what you have.

I always repeat this to myself any time I see that somebody is trying to make me feel down. I AM WHO I AM BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND THAT IS ENOUGH.
Last edited by blessedrich on Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender: Male - Male
Age: 50
Contact:
France

Re: What keeps you going?

Postby ikageorgian » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:16 pm

blessedrich wrote:
messithegoat wrote:Just wondering, for those that are still plagued by this.. what keeps you going?

This isn't some normal disease or ilness, Chronic BB can literally ruin every aspect of your life.. its hard to look at the bigger picture =D>

Watching motivational videos, or those that preach how you can change your life, just makes me more upset since this is something i cant seem to solve.


GOD

And i have a lot of unbelievable stories about how HE has been my guide all along the way.


So true. Faith in good, in love, in God. God bless you my friend. [-o< [-o< [-o<

DanielPine
Advanced
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Australia
Gender: Male - Male
Australia

Re: What keeps you going?

Postby DanielPine » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:12 pm

I am a workaholic and run my own growing business outside of my job and classes. Like most problems that people have, too many people use bb as an excuse to be lazy.

Also, family.

thanatos
God
Posts: 653
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender: Male - Male
United States of America

Re: What keeps you going?

Postby thanatos » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:54 am

DanielPine wrote:Too many people use bb as an excuse to be lazy.

Also, family.


Who are you referring to?


Dead
Junior
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 pm
Gender: Male - Male
Sweden

Re: What keeps you going?

Postby Dead » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:52 pm

I'm basically just waiting to die haha

cleanbreathwant
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm
Gender: None specified - None specified

Re: What keeps you going?

Postby cleanbreathwant » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:43 pm

Dead wrote:I'm basically just waiting to die haha



Same. Hopefully reincarnation is real and we can be born again with the opportunity to live lives where we can have fulfilling relationships.

Anyone who says it's possible to have proper relationships with BB they don't have the kind I have. Honestly I don't even blame people because it is disgusting.

christina
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:58 pm
Gender: None specified - None specified
Australia

Re: What keeps you going?

Postby christina » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:25 am

Having a social life, like having friends, relationships. Never had it. I want to be around to see when the cure for patm, bb. tmau finally comes around as well

messithegoat
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:55 pm
Gender: Male - Male
Great Britain

Re: What keeps you going?

Postby messithegoat » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:44 pm

cleanbreathwant wrote:
Dead wrote:I'm basically just waiting to die haha



Same. Hopefully reincarnation is real and we can be born again with the opportunity to live lives where we can have fulfilling relationships.

Anyone who says it's possible to have proper relationships with BB they don't have the kind I have. Honestly I don't even blame people because it is disgusting.


Thoroughly agree, impossible to have any meaningful relationships. Just lonely and watching everyone live their lives together.. #-o #-o

Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender: Female - Female
Canada

Re: What keeps you going?

Postby Summerside » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:06 pm

messithegoat wrote:
cleanbreathwant wrote:
Dead wrote:I'm basically just waiting to die haha



Same. Hopefully reincarnation is real and we can be born again with the opportunity to live lives where we can have fulfilling relationships.

Anyone who says it's possible to have proper relationships with BB they don't have the kind I have. Honestly I don't even blame people because it is disgusting.


Thoroughly agree, impossible to have any meaningful relationships. Just lonely and watching everyone live their lives together.. #-o #-o


I am married so yes your bb must be way worse. Its just so hard to imagine the doctors cant find anything. Did you try a naturopath?



Return to “VENTING”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests