Your Email Address:

First Name:

Job Searching

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
thanatos
God
Job Searching

Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

sunshine
Total Newbie

Post by sunshine »

The same thing happen to me too. I was sitting across the table from my interviewer and i cna tell by the look on her face. She ask me did I want some water. I just accepted the water and was very quiet for the rest of the interview. We I left I new I wasn't getting the job. I will try this BS solution and see how it works.
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

have u ever tried just brushing your teeth and tongue and forgetting the rest of the routine for a few months? if i recall you have been using a mouthwash. i don't know, it just seems like mouthwashes make things worse for the breath.

i bet if you quit the halitosis elimination routine, your breath would gradually restore itself to something more tolerable.

and sorry about the interview.
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

well mouthwashes contain alcohol, i think thats what triggered my halitosis when i started to use one before. (dr. kaz says that for us CH suferrers, alcohol of any kind is off limits to our mouth) my mouth used to be so normal until i started to gargle the mouthwash that was lying around in the bathroom. i only used that stuff occasionaly. the brand was plax. well.. the horrific result was not immediate though, it was 2 years before i noticed that i needed to have gum every now and then. so basically, stay away from any alcohol-based mouthwash, liquor, chocolates, milk, ice ceam and coffee. my mouth feels so bad after eating any of the above mentioned foods.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

When I do job interviews they always look at me with this look of pity
deebo

Post by deebo »

This is a really interesting post . I think it covers most sides of the argument . Might be something to show people who think chronic odor is no big concern for jobs http://evilhrlady.org/2012/06/should-yo ... -odor.html
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic