Your Email Address:

First Name:

I smell like shit and want to

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
lolalola
Junior

Post by lolalola »

Good luck drastic! That is always good to hear esp when a doctor admits that there is a problem. Most of us get shrugged at at then told they don't smell anything and then suggestion for a good therapist. Please keep us updated of the results from the procedure. I once said to myself I would give up my sense of smell and taste if I could have fresh breath. Nope no deals have come through! LOL!!

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

good job, see morbod thought will not get you far,. I think xou have a good change to get rid of bb completely

good luck drastic and btw drastic dont be so drastic :lol:

(to myself - probably saved 10 killed 100 with this site :( )
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Jimi,

You've got to stop being so hard on yourself, you do a great job running this site. I'm so glad I found it, it's a real comfort to know I'm not alone. :D
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

HI all,

Thank you immensely for your positive words. Your words have all touched me to realise that life is too precious. I now know that I cant give up. I have come too far to give up. I will fight it and now that I am on the waiting list with a caring doctor is proof that I have alot to live for.

I will have to wait a while to get my appointment letter since it is public hospital but I dont mind waiting. I will wait in hope that one day I will be rid of this condition.

Jimi. Dont be hard on yourself. You are doing a great job with this site. Keep it up. If it wasnt for this site I wouldnt have people to talk to. People who understood my feelings and people who were honest. This site is one of the best things to happen to me in a long time.
And Jimi. I wont be so Drastic and morbid again. This site made me realise not to give up but to fight and be strong. I have too much to live for.

And Jimi. This site saved me. Thanks.

DRASTIC
lolalola
Junior

Post by lolalola »

Awesome drastic, I check back on this site as many times as I can. It gets hard at work though, imagine if someone saw me on this site, LOLOL!! They would be like see she does have bb and now she writes on the internet about it! Oh boy!

This is the best place as I had done all these weird things in my life and never realized that it is normal to do those things when you have this disease. To be able to share my feelings with others who are suffering like me gives me courage.

I
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi lolalola,

Its the same thing with me and going on-line. I was like if anyone sees me on here they would say oh she has bad breath and now goes on line about it too. LOL. I so did. Really funny.

But i dont care anymore. And its non of their business. You do have the occasional nosy [people who will try to peep on your webpage or even check the history section of your computer. I delete my webpages in the history section after I am finished.

I so laughed when I read your message.

D
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

DRASTIC I am happy to hear you are on the waiting list to have your tonsils remove, with God's help this will solve your bb problem and the best thing is that you came out of that ent appointment relieved that finally a doctor agrees with you. It is so aggravating and infuriating when your ent smiles and says "no, I don't smell anything" and you ask yourself "now what"? I have a dental appointment later this month to remove an old, cracked, molar filling and I am so looking forward to it, if this helps me great!, if not then is one less thing to wonder about. [-o<
shibby

I suffer from fecal breath and nasal odour also

Post by shibby »

iva wrote:Drastic

read ur Private Messages!
I almost cried when I read tour story as it mirrors my story. People say we are clean and dirty but we are not and that upsets me. Email me on [email protected] and we may be able to share experiences. Luck has been cruel to us and we don't deserve this.
shibby

drastic..don't get your hopes up

Post by shibby »

I Has my tonsils removed and still I have fecal odour from mouth and nostrils.ALL I WANT IS TO LIVE ONE DAY WITHOUT BB BEFORE I DIE. Unfortunately I don't think it will happen.....from [email protected][/b]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic