Your Email Address:

First Name:

***k my family

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
needcurefast
Crybaby

***k my family

Post by needcurefast »

They lie about every damn thing I remember asking them for help, and they just
****ing didn't care, I know this sound suicidal but I wish the world kinda did end then I don't because I don't want to go to hell because the sins I committed and not yet repented. Though my family dont understand how big deal this is they think finding a job is easy, its hard as ***k like you ****ing liars you how bad my breath stinks. Honestly I am still wondering how I have a gf I feel like I'm in the matrix and shit is all confusing. My parents now associated me with bipolar, weird, she even thinks I might get crazy and start killing people. What?????? You know me for how long do you not understand its my breath ****ing dummies. I bet my brother knows why, he won't even talk to me my own brother who I use to laugh with 3 years ago, that's ***k up. Why this happen to me seriously bout to try something extreme to cure my breath, cause killing myself not a option ever. If it kills me than know I gave it my all, if I making to the other side than I will scream out loud and cry for three days full of joy

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am sorry for your pain. The best way is to stop talking to them about your problem. If they hate you, they will use it against you in the future.

Stop talking about bb to them. I suggest moving away if you can, i had same sick relationship with my "family". Moving away is the only option.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

It's funny you say that needacure because I felt the same way. I really wished the world would have came to an end Dec 21. I prayed for an end but then I thought what if the world went into some type of apocalyptic ending. I would be the first one throwed off the 'boat'. I'm sorry about your family I feel the same way just a few years ago I would laugh and spend time with my family around this time. Exchange gifts and eat really good food. For the last two years I've celebrated the holidays locked in my apartment. I got a half empty bottle of wine to keep me company. What a sad life! :(
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
needcurefast
Crybaby

Post by needcurefast »

Thanks for the response everyone. Christmas tomorrow so we're having company (a lot), so more like suffering for me especially since everyone want me to come say hi. MERRY Christmas.
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

Mate, I think you have to remember that almost 99% of our parents lie to us about our BB. And im sure not all, if any of our parents are actual assholes. If 99% of them do it, it must be something completely natural and normal; something human, can you really be mad at your parents for just being human? Im sure our parents dont want us to suffer, they just dont understand our situation. Please dont be mad at them, please dont avoid them, having a child that is angry with them must be very upsetting, they are also suffering. I eventually just came to realise that my parents lying was normal, and I couldnt justify being mad at them, because it is such a natural thing (given the statistics), so I just got over it and forgave them, sure its still annoying having them react but whatever, atleast I HAVE them, unlike many people who have broken, dead or displaced families. I love and am very close to my family, even though they dont like my stink. Just keep pushing and keep showing that you are trying and are happy because deep down they know what your going through and they know you are suffering and they love you very much. :)

All the best buddy and have a merry christmas, or a merry boxing day.
needcurefast
Crybaby

Post by needcurefast »

I think my parents are selfish though. They wanted me to come out my room when company came over. What I suppose to do I mean I'm sure they don't want to be around me. At least I said hi, I mean be glad I even said that. Sometimes I think my parents are dumb or just want to make themselves look good when company come over. I'm embarrassed of this they need to understand what I'm going thru. If they don't start to understand when I do cure this. I will leave and never come back then they will finally think cause I don't think they think enough from my point of view. Understand how I feel, sometimes I wanna tell my brother if you had this you wouldn't be able to take it you will probably harm yourself cause he always laughing, but then I grew up with him and I know some type place in my body I still have some type of love some where in there. I love my gf though shes different I met her last year and she still with me and she's beautiful. Everytime I'm with her I can't never understand why she can't smell my breath did she loss of sense of smell or something if that's it then that's kinda great right. I beautiful girl with a stinky boy idk maybe I'm not that bad but then some ppl make it seen that way.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Re: ***k my family

Post by hopelessone »

needcurefast wrote:They lie about every damn thing I remember asking them for help, and they just
****ing didn't care, I know this sound suicidal but I wish the world kinda did end then I don't because I don't want to go to hell because the sins I committed and not yet repented. Though my family dont understand how big deal this is they think finding a job is easy, its hard as ***k like you ****ing liars you how bad my breath stinks. Honestly I am still wondering how I have a gf I feel like I'm in the matrix and shit is all confusing. My parents now associated me with bipolar, weird, she even thinks I might get crazy and start killing people. What?????? You know me for how long do you not understand its my breath ****ing dummies. I bet my brother knows why, he won't even talk to me my own brother who I use to laugh with 3 years ago, that's ***k up. Why this happen to me seriously bout to try something extreme to cure my breath, cause killing myself not a option ever. If it kills me than know I gave it my all, if I making to the other side than I will scream out loud and cry for three days full of joy
What's the extreme thing you were gonna try? Did you? And what was it?
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

needcurefast wrote:I think my parents are selfish though. They wanted me to come out my room when company came over. What I suppose to do I mean I'm sure they don't want to be around me. At least I said hi, I mean be glad I even said that. Sometimes I think my parents are dumb or just want to make themselves look good when company come over. I'm embarrassed of this they need to understand what I'm going thru. If they don't start to understand when I do cure this. I will leave and never come back then they will finally think cause I don't think they think enough from my point of view. Understand how I feel, sometimes I wanna tell my brother if you had this you wouldn't be able to take it you will probably harm yourself cause he always laughing, but then I grew up with him and I know some type place in my body I still have some type of love some where in there. I love my gf though shes different I met her last year and she still with me and she's beautiful. Everytime I'm with her I can't never understand why she can't smell my breath did she loss of sense of smell or something if that's it then that's kinda great right. I beautiful girl with a stinky boy idk maybe I'm not that bad but then some ppl make it seen that way.
MM......... weird thing to say but if you have a GIRLFRIEND and she never told you to brush your teeth more then probably you DO NOT have bad breath
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic