Your Email Address:

First Name:

***k off

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Yes, Hep C is very easy to get and some people have it without serious health problems even for decades.

Fetor hepaticus is a sign of liver failure, so in milder form it might be related to liver damage in some way by something like hep C.

Dimethyl sulphide is associated with Fetor hepaticus.

Yes, TMAU2 is associated with liver failure/damage.

If you do have hep C. I think it's "treatable" with antiviral drugs (as far as helping the liver to function normally again).
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Stankie, just out of curiousity, have you ever tried taking Lactulose?
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Has anyone tried Lactulose?

Have a read about it on wikipedia - If I remember correctly some people with TMAU use this. Not saying it's a cure of any kind, but it is used to "treat" Hepatic encephalopathy. From my simplistic understanding, it does this by preventing the absorption of toxic chemicals from the gut which the liver can normally deal with when it's working normally, but when the liver is diseased or failing or damaged it can't deal with certain toxic chemicals absorbed from the gut, so they end up building in your bloodstream. If it can prevent that absorption, then it probably prevents other absorbtions too, not of toxic chemicals, but odourous ones. Again, I'm not saying it's a cure, but it might give some clues and ideas of where to target - like finding out if you have Hep C. for example.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Stankie

Post by Stankie »

FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

I probably know the answer to this but did you ever consider ever having a tonsillectomy?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Stankie you might find this interesting regarding a possible viral connection to the reason why cannabis seems to help you? (the hepatitis possibility you mentioned recently)

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/201 ... s-hiv-drug
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic