Your Email Address:

First Name:

***k off

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
deebo

Post by deebo »

well you have friends =) and you sound like your job is somewhat a social setting . thats good . I'm pretty hermitous myself . I've tried a few pharms but none helped (except vaping =)

if people have a debilitating mental issue that can be helped with meds thats cool. if someone with chronic bb just cant deal ,there are probably things they can take to help them deal . But i get what youre saying stanky. Many people on meds suffer from 1st world diseases , like peer pressure and the like and we'd probably gladly trade places with the in a heart beat. I get that . But this isn't that . Are you naturally socially aversive or just due to odor ?

Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Stanki, I have ocd and I am definately schizoid personality which could lead t schzoprenia later on, and it runs on my dads side
deebo

Post by deebo »

i take it its a physically demanding job . i think as we mature ,we naturally drop friends by the wayside ,but this sort of malodor issues make that go much faster for sure . Thru their aversion and ours .

I speculate there could be connection between mental stress and malodor ,but its no long stretch to see how malodor can lead to paranoia and other mental disorders over time ,, not to mention ptsd and ocd type issues . Its a unique situation because its unseen and unconfirmable

DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

yeah man, its hard. Im in highschool and i have this problem, its super hard because its such a social time when everyone is kissing, going out, talking but i try my best to get in on all these things. I just think its a matte of getting over the problem mentally and making every other aspect of life as good as possible
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

Don't give up Stankie,i know it feels like we're all in hell.Together we gonna beat this ****ing disease......Maybe this is the answer.http://www.socialstyrelsen.se/raredisea ... sedeficien
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Stankie

Post by Stankie »

FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

I know exactly how you feel. At times I wanted to go smash peoples faces in for their comments. I've often over heard people at work making comments about my smell, I often feel I am defenceless although I want to just go mad and tell them exactly why I'm smelling but I'm too embarrassed to tell people. The slyness and smugness I have encountered has made me seriously want to go berzerk. The looks I've often got in public also. The worse one was from some scruffly couple who had maybe 2 - 3 decayed teeth in their head looking at me like some sort of scum bag.

I think it's disgusting that these people are being like that with you considering it's a place of it's nature.

***k them.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Stankie, what was clearly said by these people regarding actual odour?

If nothing was actually said, they may be wondering WTF your problem was.

Every bit of what you've said could happen completely normally in such a setting. But you becoming more and more angry at what you FELT they were thinking (and saying) may only have fed their behavior, which only fed your anger more and more.

If you have so much uncertainty over whether you actually smell or not, why don't you find somewhere that can analyse your breath gases? You might have TMAU - why don't you get tested? You're spending all this time and effort but yet you don't eliminate these possibilities?
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Have you ever researched into this stankie?

http://www.chopra.com/node/259
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
ThisSucks
Junior

Post by ThisSucks »

Stankie I got fcking respect for you man! You did what all cowards here (Including me) are afraid to do. If every halitosis sufferer would stand up for himself like you did, the "normal" people would know all about this damn disease.

But like halitosisux said, are you 100% sure they were really talking about you? I am not doubting your perception skills. It's just that the ****ing mind likes to mold it's own reality most of the time. That small room and the distance that damn woman kept could be just a coincidence. But yeah...they didn't apologize for nothing probably, they knew they were guilty of something.

Btw you dropped your cape on he floor man, here take it back!
Cured already, just helping as much as I can
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic