Your Email Address:

First Name:

***k off

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

It´s not in your head.

It´s real.

In the 16 years that I have dealing with this nightmare, There were times when I doubted of myself too. ¨Am I just crazy?? Is my brain so twisted to make all this up??
I ended going to a shrink too, because when I gathered some balls to go and confront my fathers or some doctor about this, they allways dismissed it. The doctors literally didn´t care, my mom and dad... I really don´t know what to think...It´s like they just couldn´t see it or picture something like that, It was like some kind of total involuntary denial...

You know how I ended knowing that I do have bad breath for sure? that there is something wrong with us? That something is not ok for real?

If I kiss a girl, everytime I kiss a girl, a tongue kiss I mean...She gets part of my bb, or a part of my bacteria, or whatever the ***k this is. And starts having bb. If I kiss her more, her bb is worse. And it last for days for this people. My bb it´s really contagious. I think it´s not the strongest in this forum, but it´s really contagious. And that´s how I know it.

This happened (and happens) to me even with people that I never, I mean never, smelled bb before they kissed me. Strange as this is, they don´t realize it.

And It makes me feel so sad and guilty about it.

Am I so cursed that i´m not supposed to even kiss someone else??

But I know it´s real, I have that reminder.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
loyd99
Junior

Post by loyd99 »

stankie stay strong we all have good an bad days and there is a cure

respect for speaking your mind i bet it felt good. im going to do the same myself just letting the poeple close to me know what im going through and im sure they will be understanding an im hoping it will make me less conscious about it.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sickandtired
Junior

Post by Sickandtired »

Stankie so what is you plan after you sell your house and quit your job? Anything planned at all? If not, why don't you just invest that money in trip to dr. Aydinmur, I know i would do that if i ran out of all possibilities and if I could find a way to afford it. After that, once your life is back, you won't have any problem starting fresh and all over again.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sickandtired
Junior

Post by Sickandtired »

While exploring the mountains and life in nature sounds actually nice, are you sure abt that on the long run, how do you imagine/see your life in next 5 years, still exploring, living in nature? I'm trying to understand so I hope you wont get this in the wrong way. Eating weed and mescaline to help you with what? If you're living on your own isolated from everyone and everything, you won't need that (this applies if you r doin it now to help it with smell on some level, cause i think i read it here that it helps you). I'm just hoping you are not letting all this take control over you, and i hope that every decision you make it's because you want that not because you r forced to do it cause you can't take it anymore.
And almost forgot, have you had your liver checked?
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Have you had any kind of medical tests that have proved your liver is damaged?

What medical tests have you had Stankie? like thyroid and hormones and immune system etc

I'm not implying anything btw, just wondering.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

No rush Stankie, it will be interesting to disuss though.

I would like to understand if there's a reason why my bilirubin is high.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Yes, considering what Dr. Aydinmur said, that every woman develops temporary TMAU 2 during their period, it's easy to see how the body can so easily be thrown out of whack, even by normal natural bodily processes, let alone by unnatural or damaging effects.

You may of course have some kind of liver damage. Viruses can do that, which is what my doctor said has probably happened to me with with my high bilirubin by the Eppstein-Barr virus (I'm not 100% sure if that's the virus he told me though, could be something else, but it's one of those fairly common viruses). He also said in some people it's just their genetics and that if no serious reason is found for it, then there's nothing to worry about.

I would guess that if your odours are due to defective/missing enzymes, that the fact you "acquired" this problem (as opposed to being born with it) that it might relate in whatever way that TMAU 2 becomes "acquired". An example of such a bodily "disruption" would be anything which leads to gut flora disturbances, such as disease, infection or an immunological issue or simply antibiotics use at some point.

You could probably find out with an OralChroma test if DMSE applies or not because I think that's one of the gases it tests for in the breath. If I had systemic odour I would want to find out every possible reading. Just one thing wrong, like thyroid, can throw the body completely out of whack, as you know.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic