Your Email Address:

First Name:

Feeling really helpless

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

@meowkity1 do not use regular toothpaste or chewing gum it raises your ph in the mouth,and the good bacteria do not like it....Good luck!

meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

well I have had two interview in the last two weeks. Both of them I was interview by two people at once. At both interviews, as soon as I opened my mouth to talk, all four people rubbed their nose, but it never happened again after that. I been using thera breath probiotics, and I must say they are working really good. Im feeling confident. In the morning I have a thin layer of white but its not stuck to my tongue and it come off easy. No hairy tongue growing except for the very back on the very edge, very little. Iv been getting attention and it feels good, even confidently kissed someone. (my ex) My conclusion is I have bad bacteria overgrowth and I am going to continue to use these probiotics monthly or even sooner. In am onth Im due for a cleaning and I may even be cured at that point with the probiotics. Iv been constipated though, really really bad putrid deathly gas, and Iv been sure that it would erach my mouth but it hasnt yet. Im sure it will if I dont get it out by friday. I still dont have a job though and have been thinking of doing some pretty desperate things to get money. Ill try to stay positive
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic