Your Email Address:

First Name:

Feeling really helpless

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Actually, my doctor told me it was from processed foods too, but I colnt think of very many processsed foods tat I eat. I do eat a lot of steak,b hamboerger, ric and noodlte, but I also eat a lot of veggies, and I do thnkg t my insides as well. I ewould like to fast but I'm scared I will get weak.

billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Hey meowkitty,

I feel helpless too. I didn't do anything today, just laying on the couch all day on my computer. Yesterday I saw someone I know and she just pretended like she didn't know me. When stuff like that happens I get really depressed. So many people know me as that girl with bad breath. I'm so depressed right now because probiotics only works if I remove the hairyness on my tongue. It's just difficult and painfull to keep removing it.
I got to put hair remover on my tongue for like 30 min. And only way it will work is if I keep my tongue sticking out of my mouth. If I don't do it that way, the hair removal creme will mix with saliva and then it won't work. After scraping off all the white stuff, my tongue becomes really sensitive. The next day it feels so much better. Its unbelieveble how fast your tongue heals. After doing this my breath will be so much better, but now I know it also comes from the inside.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I'm the opposite. I. Try to avoid people when see people in public. Even ffamily members like grandma and aunts. I ,bbq yesterday and really wanted to invite my cousins over. Their m,om died last year and I really wkant to be there for them but I let my b b get in the way most ofa the time. I did. Cook foor them 3 times since she died, but I just quickly drorpped the food off. Wouldn't it be greatto throw a dinner party
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I'm really thankful to have four sisters who will cook , eat, laugh, drive in the car and go to restafurants with me. But I'm really jealous of my sister under me, she doesn't brush daily, - yellow teeth, coated tongue, just got 4 wisom teeth pulled, smokes cigaretttes and no bad breath. Not eveun a pinch even if she eats garlic or drinks alcohol. Still my life is probably better than hers. She has four kids she shouldn't have and she maks ba
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I'm really thankful to have four sisters who will cook , eat, laugh, drive in the car and go to restafurants with me. But I'm really jealous of my sister under me, she doesn't brush daily, - yellow teeth, coated tongue, just got 4 wisom teeth pulled, smokes cigaretttes and no bad breath. Not eveun a pinch even if she eats garlic or drinks alcohol. Still my life is probably better than hers. She has four kids she shouldn't have and she maks ba
keepfaith

Post by keepfaith »

hi meow

im reading your post and its sound so much like my storie..my breath is hot and yes smells but more the anything it hot ..i also have odour through my nose but that startd way later on...i so sorry to hear your storie it so hard to live like this..i am also known as the girl with bb iv had people call me a skunk.. i hear that alot...im always thirsty and no matter how much water i cant seen to hydrate myself..my lips are always dry ...and when i floss i cant smell floss or siliva test no odour ... i feel like it comes from the roof of my mouth and my toung...its hard to tell but i can sence when the smell comes out of my nose..ur right it is like a thick gas...i seen that u posted if u had money u would go to a microbiologist..would they be able to find the root? are u in us?if so buy an insurance (ppo) and then go to see a microbiolgist...im goin to look into that.. i never heard of that kind of dr..im learning alot on here..if i do go i will keep u informd sence we have the same symthoms..do ur underarms smell to?
flavouredpig

Post by flavouredpig »

Hi meowkity1,

Your problem is right here: Actually, my doctor told me it was from processed foods too, but I colnt think of very many processsed foods tat I eat. I do eat a lot of steak,b hamboerger, ric and noodlte, but I also eat a lot of veggies, and I do thnkg t my insides as well. I ewould like to fast but I'm scared I will get weak.

Eating a lot of vegies do not cancel out all the steaks, hamburgers, rice (you can eat brown rice though which is good for you but not other kinds of rice), and noodles that you eat. The liver has to digest all those steaks, hamburgers, rice, and noodles in addition to digesting those vegies. Also, eating vegies is like eating air, so you need to eat so much more than 'a lot' for it to technically be a lot of vegies. Another thing, what about fruits and nuts?
Please search more into the foods you eat and how that affects your internal organs (which consequently affects your breath).
I suggest you don't fast. the word 'diet' (to me) does not mean eating less food to lose weight, it actually means choosing certain foods to eat and certain foods to not eat. This is a lifestyle change if you want fresh breath long term. Eat as much vegies as you can to fill you up (youtube some raw food eaters, they eat a huge bowl of salad just for dinner time and there's one guy who eats 2 large watermelons and 5 mangoes or more for lunch every day). Vegies won't make you gain weight because you need to eat large amounts of vegies in order to get a sufficient amount of calories into your body.
Please start your journey by making sure your body is healthy by eating right (search about how to eat healthy, there are various diets out there so try them all if you can and see how it affects your breath), making sure your internal organs are functioning optimally, making sure you have all the vitamins in your body, making sure you're supporting your body (especially your digestive system) with the foods/drinks you take into your body.
I feel that a lot of the time we deny ourselves a chance to become healthy by saying that 'we are eating right and we are healthy' but really, by saying that, it is stopping us from examining the things we put into mouths and how these things can have an effect on our bodies (which may consequently produce bad breath).

I hope I have helped in some way Meowkity1 and I wish you the best of luck on your journey to strive for fresh breath.

Thank you.
flavouredpig

Post by flavouredpig »

Please stop removing hair from your tongue. Your body is telling you that something is unhealthy inside of you (It is doing this by giving you a white tongue). There are people on here who have white tongues but they look to other causes (other than having a hairy tongue) for why they have a white tongue. Also there are people on here who have been cured of bad breath and now they don't have a white tongue anymore. The white tongue is the symptom, the cause is what we should be targeting.
Please google the colour of your tongue and infer some causes for your bad breath. Also, there are people with a supposedly "hairy tongue" (they think they have a hairy tongue and thus they say they have a hairy tongue but it may just be a normal tongue but with a coloured coating on the surface) who do not have bad breath. Your main issue that you want treated is bad breath, not the hairiness of the tongue (which could have nothing to do with bad breath).

Moreover, please don't reply and say that I am wrong and there is such a thing as a hairy tongue. There may be such a thing as a hairy tongue, but the main issue is bad breath. Hairy tongues could be due to genes but these hairy tongues don't naturally cause bad breath. Please don't give up and just say it's because of something that is out of your control, because that doesn't solve your problem of bad breath. Many people have been cured from their bad breath. Follow in their footsteps and change your lifestyle around.

Thanks.
flavouredpig

Post by flavouredpig »

Look to raw food or Bimm's green smoothies posts for inspiration on what and how to eat to achieve fresh breath.
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

@meowkity1 and everyone who has wisdoms/tonsil removed/ without nasal odour. The last option left is to change DIET. I don't mean starve yourself. Just eat non-processed food, such foods are easy to find, anything that comes directly from nature. I myself suffer from a weak internal system, so eating food that is close to nature is the only way to go.

Eat food such as, fruits, rice, chicken, pork, veggies. Snack on natural things such as nuts or fruit.

Don't eat that come from factories, noodles, diary (beef, cheese, milk), cereals, ketchup, mayo, canned food, chips, fast food, junk food, anything sweet, etc.
Look at the food before you eat it, ask yourself, is this from nature or from a factory (anything that is man made)? or eat foods that expire in a day or two. Anything that expires next year is a NO NO.

I mean taking out processed food, how hard can it be? Seriously our ancestors survived without the need for processed food. i don't eat processed food and I actually feel great. Eat proper food, don't drink up your food. Just learn to cook up some vegetable dishes.

Why chicken/pork and not beef? I suspect they added to much steroids to cows to make them grow fast, some of us lack the ability to break down these chemicals.

Please give this method a try since all else failed. Also have dinner before 6pm, if you need a late dinner only eat veggies and rice. No meat after 7pm. I found this method improved my tongue coating greatly.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
flavouredpig

Post by flavouredpig »

Chickens and pigs also contain antibiotics and added hormones. Unless maybe if they're organic then that is probably okay to eat. For me though, I choose to not eat any meat because it's hard to find organic meats around here. Anyway, I think my body cannot digest meat so well, I find that if I eat meat, my breath and poo smells so bad. I now get my proteins and all the necessary nutrients (that comes with eating meat) from vegetables, fruits, and nuts.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Born to suffer- it would makke sense that my body is toxic. Back in september i posted the story about how I went dancing and got all sweaty and had to deal with a body odor and worse breath for a couple months. I think i had triggered some sort of natural detox by sweating so hard. I had never experienced body odor before and it was coming out of every pore of me. I broke out in pimple on my back neck and face too. Iv been constipated since i was little, and often i try things to fix it. Right now im drinking a lot of apple juice nad it is helping. In January I had overeaten and got constipated, I could sense this new stench coming up out of my throat. I took some milk of mag to clean myself out and a couple hours later the stench was gone. I think you guys are right and i need to focus more on eating slower, chewing better, not over doing it and eating the right things. My son was having some pretty bad berath and gas too. I stopped giving him hotdogs and it mostly went away, so still i think you all are right.

Tahnks for the advice. I m hopeful but completely worried that I will either not get hired or I will live in the misery of embarssment everyday while working. Im scared
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

meowkity1~ hey it's good that you have decided to change. You got the point but is missing the complete obvious. Doing a natural detox means you have to use NATURAL FOODS. Go to the fridge and throw out all processed food, hamburger patties, bread, mayo, ketchup, AND APPLE JUICE.
You'll never get out of this rut by using processed food to clean up your body, it'll even worsen it in the long run.
Instead of apple juice, get a lemon and freshy squeeze the juice out and mix with water. or better yet, eat pineapples (soak in some salt water). or juice the pineapple and drink it, pineapple improves digestion.

It's good that you have picked yourself up and started walking again, but please go in the right direction!! lol.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Well i have a job interview for a pharmacy with the biggest grocery store chain in my state of Michigan. Its on Monday and I was truly so worried that I havnt been sleeping. Today my thera breath probiotics came and Im feeling a lot better about the interview. If I have to buy them every 3 weeks to a month just to be normal and hold a job, i will do just that. Im accepting that i most likely will never have a normal mouth without using products. It sucks. I'll let you all know about the interview. Wish me luck
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

These probiotics dont expire until Dec, 2014. Im feeling fresher already with just the first dose, Im truly hoping by Monday i'll be completely confident
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic