Your Email Address:

First Name:

I'm so tired of living like this...

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
jessica
Total Newbie

I'm so tired of living like this...

Post by jessica »

My friends wonder why I won't hang out with them anymore..everyone thinks I have an attitude because I don't talk as much as I used to.I hate my life..I can't even walk through the store without everyone coughing and rubbing their noses.I used to work as a cashier,some of my co-workers were complaining that I had bad breath and I was always getting pulled to the side because of it.I didn't know how to explain to them that this is something I can't help,and that i brush my teeth 5 or 6 times a day..it just doesn't help. I got tired of being made fun of so I quit and started working at home.I sit in my house all day,and only leave when i ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO.Family members came over to visit me today (I didn't want to be rude and tell them they couldn't come). One of my cousins sat in the dining room on her laptop the whole day and didn't say anything to me. I was wondering why,but I overheard her telling my aunt that she couldn't stand the smell.When they left I went to tell her good-bye and she took her whole hand and covered her face..and 5 seconds later told me good-bye back. I don't know what to do..I buy mouth spray, mouth wash, I floss..eat more fruit..what more can I do? I'm willing to break the bank if I can find something that will cure my bb for good. It wouldn't bother me so much if it was just coming out of my mouth,but I also have nose bb and thats what people react to the most.I miss the days where all I had to worry about was what dress i was going to wear out that weekend with my friends....man life SUCKS

***Sorry, I know this is all one big run on sentence,but I really needed to vent***

Stinkynick
Junior

Post by Stinkynick »

What have you ruled out so far as possible causes? Simply brushing will not help people like us.
SoooTired
Total Newbie

Re: I'm so tired of living like this...

Post by SoooTired »

Hey Jessica I recently started doing the sea salt warm water rinse. I gargle with peroxide first. Then I scrape my tongue with Therabreath toothpaste. I let that sit on my tongue while I brush. I then scrape my tongue and gargle with the salt water. I floss with the salt water in my mouth as well. I also run it through my nostrils. The results have been REMARKABLE for me. Try it for a week straight and please give me your feedback afterwords. Make sure that the water is warm when you gargle. I''ve also been eating alot of yogurt, doubling up on my probiotics, and drinking warm lemon water. This has been a major relief for me girl. I'm slowly coming out of my shell .Because I have gone through sooo much when it comes to friends and lovers and the public in general. I pray that this works for you and anyone else that reads this. Because bb can really take the JOY out of living. I also have 2 toothbrushes. 1 sits in a cup of peroxide while the other dries. The dirty 1 goes in the peroxide and so on and so forth.

jessica wrote:My friends wonder why I won't hang out with them anymore..everyone thinks I have an attitude because I don't talk as much as I used to.I hate my life..I can't even walk through the store without everyone coughing and rubbing their noses.I used to work as a cashier,some of my co-workers were complaining that I had bad breath and I was always getting pulled to the side because of it.I didn't know how to explain to them that this is something I can't help,and that i brush my teeth 5 or 6 times a day..it just doesn't help. I got tired of being made fun of so I quit and started working at home.I sit in my house all day,and only leave when i ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO.Family members came over to visit me today (I didn't want to be rude and tell them they couldn't come). One of my cousins sat in the dining room on her laptop the whole day and didn't say anything to me. I was wondering why,but I overheard her telling my aunt that she couldn't stand the smell.When they left I went to tell her good-bye and she took her whole hand and covered her face..and 5 seconds later told me good-bye back. I don't know what to do..I buy mouth spray, mouth wash, I floss..eat more fruit..what more can I do? I'm willing to break the bank if I can find something that will cure my bb for good. It wouldn't bother me so much if it was just coming out of my mouth,but I also have nose bb and thats what people react to the most.I miss the days where all I had to worry about was what dress i was going to wear out that weekend with my friends....man life SUCKS

***Sorry, I know this is all one big run on sentence,but I really needed to vent***
FedUp
God

Re: I'm so tired of living like this...

Post by FedUp »

jessica wrote:My friends wonder why I won't hang out with them anymore..everyone thinks I have an attitude because I don't talk as much as I used to.I hate my life..I can't even walk through the store without everyone coughing and rubbing their noses.I used to work as a cashier,some of my co-workers were complaining that I had bad breath and I was always getting pulled to the side because of it.I didn't know how to explain to them that this is something I can't help,and that i brush my teeth 5 or 6 times a day..it just doesn't help. I got tired of being made fun of so I quit and started working at home.I sit in my house all day,and only leave when i ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO.Family members came over to visit me today (I didn't want to be rude and tell them they couldn't come). One of my cousins sat in the dining room on her laptop the whole day and didn't say anything to me. I was wondering why,but I overheard her telling my aunt that she couldn't stand the smell.When they left I went to tell her good-bye and she took her whole hand and covered her face..and 5 seconds later told me good-bye back. I don't know what to do..I buy mouth spray, mouth wash, I floss..eat more fruit..what more can I do? I'm willing to break the bank if I can find something that will cure my bb for good. It wouldn't bother me so much if it was just coming out of my mouth,but I also have nose bb and thats what people react to the most.I miss the days where all I had to worry about was what dress i was going to wear out that weekend with my friends....man life SUCKS

This is exactly my situation. had my tonsils removed to no avail. do you still have your wisdom teeth?[/u]
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic