Your Email Address:

First Name:

What's worst than BB?

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Ihatemybreath
Master

What's worst than BB?

Post by Ihatemybreath »

I would rather have any desease like AIDS or cancer than bad breathe, but I can't change, I would rather live just 10 years more with FRESH breath than 100 with bad breath. I would rather have a member of my body ripped off or something, at least people would still loving me and I would not offend them with my awful breathe, and I could even marry or date someone. But with this breath there's no chance. I would rather ANYTHING than this. Just 2 years without bad breath them I could die, I don't care. I just wanna be free of it a couple years, cause this is driving me crazy. My best friend have so god breath, and I hate him because of it, I feel so jealous and then I feel mean, I feel like trash. And I'm tired of hurting my best friend ALL THE TIME when I speak. This is my life. A year ago I was not self conscious of my bad breath, and I was freaking happy, damn, I was, a STINKY happy person. If I had not discovered my bb my life could be so happy, cause when I was not self conscious I didn't see any reaction, nothing. But now I see little reactions, my eyes was trainned for it. This is being the worst years of my life so far.

oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

We all know how you feel. Its hard living like this but we have no choice right now. Stay strong and fight through this! Remember, you're not alone. Where do you think your odor is coming from?
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

oneday4800 wrote:We all know how you feel. Its hard living like this but we have no choice right now. Stay strong and fight through this! Remember, you're not alone. Where do you think your odor is coming from?
I'm pretty sure it's because of my TONSILS (doesn't smell good, believe me) and mucus down my throat. I did the test, ''nothing wrong'' with my nasal cavity, no sinus. It makes me happy (NO!). I wish they have found a problem them I could treat it...... and maybe end with bad breath. But If I have no sinus problem, why the damn mucus in my throat? I'm about to go in a ENT 2nd time and see what I can do about my tonsils....... tonsillectomy I don't think is a option, cause I'm poor. And based in what I read here, tonsillectomy is not helping anyone with BB. Hopeless.
DonnaWallace
Total Newbie

Post by DonnaWallace »

Sitting long hours in office in front of computer without speaking to any one has caused bad breath problem with me. I have started taking occasional chewing gums to ward off it but its not permanent solution.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic