Your Email Address:

First Name:

Now I know my breath isn't delusional

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Now I know my breath isn't delusional

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Asked for a friend, and guess what? He told me I have bad breath all the time, and in a scale of 0 and 10, being 10 the worst, I have 4.

It's a beautiful life (NOT)

The weird thing is that I didn't feel anything, sad, happy, I just felt.... nothing. I think I'm being tired to cry. I don't cry anymore. Never. Not even feel that pain I used to.

Something I think I just gonna have to get used to be that stinky breath guy.

:|

Sickandtired
Junior

Post by Sickandtired »

Congratulations, now you need to focus on the good side. You were sure you have it so there is nothing to be suprised for. The very good thing to bare in mind is that you are 4, and knowing that means a lot, you have it on short distance and now you can continue your searching without paranoid thoughts that ppl can smell you from a loooong distance. And even better thing is you found that one honest person, you have no idea how much that means!
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Only a 4?

I envy you
Nespresso

Post by Nespresso »

I wish I had a friend who would tell me straight.

I just ask my 5 year old son and he tells me I don't smell. I also ask my wife and she says I do not smell most of the time. Do I trust them? Not really.
shibby

why do doctors say they cant smell it ?

Post by shibby »

I have been to many doctors and dentists in my life and every one of them says they cant smell it. OK MR DOCTOR/DENTIST THEN WHY DO YOU COVER YOUR NOSE EVERY TIME I SPEAK?. In the uk doctors get paid a hell of alot of money and they refuse to help me. Everyday i see the reaction on peoples faces when i open my mouth and everytime i see that reaction i die inside. I dont wanna say.anymore as it killing me inside.
ShitTalker
Junior

Post by ShitTalker »

Good job getting the courage to talk about it and to ask someone...

Right before I got my problem under control, I started telling more people about and I didn't try to hide it anymore... It really felt good to admit I had a problem and talk about it...

Most people just blew it off and said chew gum or just brush your teeth or whatever, but at least they knew about my problem...

Then I had someone test my breath and they said it wasn't bad at all...

Then I had someone test my mouth and nose breath and she said she didn't smell anything...

So i am confident now that I can get my breath problem way under control...

Good luck everyone...
Help support this site's owner by shopping on Amazon after clicking this link Shop on Amazon.com
OBSERVERTO

Re: Now I know my breath isn't delusional

Post by OBSERVERTO »

Ihatemybreath wrote:Asked for a friend, and guess what? He told me I have bad breath all the time, and in a scale of 0 and 10, being 10 the worst, I have 4.

It's a beautiful life (NOT)

The weird thing is that I didn't feel anything, sad, happy, I just felt.... nothing. I think I'm being tired to cry. I don't cry anymore. Never. Not even feel that pain I used to.

Something I think I just gonna have to get used to be that stinky breath guy.

:|
What the ***k mate, I'm sure you have a mild bad breath but your taking it seriously. If by any chance you experience what i had experience you would be crying for the rest of your life. Do not based your action on the opinion of others whether a friend or foe. ***k public opinion, no one can help you emotionally. I am one of the most infamous in my country, all sabotage you could ever think of, nationwide bullying and all fucked up you could ever imagined. But i do not allow my mind to think that way. What you need to do is found out the root cause of your bad breath and be grateful of your present circumstances. Some had it worse, grow up and stay optimistic.
I am not discourage, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic