Your Email Address:

First Name:

I returned from school

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Ihatemybreath
Master

I returned from school

Post by Ihatemybreath »

and this day was one of the worsts.... I don't think my friends love me anymore, or if they ever loved someday... my bff just don't talk to me like he used to do, just a little words, is really sad cause we used to be brothers, or not? I think this love was always a illusion, i though he like me a looot, but now, analyzing, I see that this was never so strong like I though, and obviously, the enemy is bad breath. The f**cking bad breath. I'm with bad breath right now. I see he interacting with his other friends, having real FUN, talking face to face and having really long chats and I'm so frustrated cause I can't do it, I feel like I'm not from this planet, I just want to go back in Halitosis World, wich I came. Damn, I'm tired. This f**cking mouthwash is not HELPING ME ANYMORE, mouthwash suckssssssssssssss, I know this is a really cliche phrase here, but WHY MEEEEEEE? why not anybody else? why US? I hate my mouth so much, is the worst part of my body, I hate it. And I hate my ~~~~~~~~~~friends~~~~~~~~~~~now, all the people with healthy breath in this worldddddd, go to hell with this pure breath, I am a freaking envious, yes, I'm envious.

I feel depressed, feel like not belonging to this world. Feel like a monster with a filthy mouth. I know I may be being a PUSSY, but hell, having this breath is HARD. I-CAN'T-STAND-IT. Is stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody just kill me? Thanks. And When I see this EMPTY forum, with any new post I feel more depressed cause I feel like everybody here is just tired of finding a cure, or everybody just got cured and went enjoy life. Just talk to me, with other member in this forum, just HERE i feel in home, cause everybody here have the same problem. I don't feel so freaky in this forum

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :? :? :? :? :? :?

Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Oh, and this stuff that you guys say that helps or stop BB I can't get emmmmmm, I live in a SMALL TOWN, and I'm just 16, I just can't say to my mom:

Hey mom, I need buy some probiotics, and hell weird stuffs to gargling.... and a lot of raw food, all the kinds of nature teas...... etc etc etc etc etc

DUDE, I CAN'T. I just can take what they give me, which is nothing unusual, which is really ordinary. Normal foods, normal oral hygiene products. All freaking ORDINARY. I can't get this weird stuffs, they don't even SELL this in this town. I think I'm just going to stop eating, YEAH, I'm gonna live just with water, air and sun. They say this cleans the body, RIGHT? I'm staring right now. Gonna be fun and I'M GONNA BE F**CKING SKINNY

\:D/
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

:(
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

I feel your pain, sometimes its good to just vent. But I think you should discuss this with your mom! She should be willing to help you find a solution.
deebo

Post by deebo »

StillHoping wrote:I feel your pain, sometimes its good to just vent. But I think you should discuss this with your mom! She should be willing to help you find a solution.

Exactly . You are 16 . Your well being is the complete responsibility of your parent(s) . I think so many teen members forget or dont understand this. If I could go back to my teens knowing what I now know, I'd hold my parents feet to the fire and make sure they had my best interests in mind and werent lazy with my care . Don't limit yourself to where you live and what you can afford. Thats what your parents are there for. I'm not saying they need to buy stuff at your whim ,but they should be understanding for what youre going through and be helping to connect you with the right professionals . This condition is no small matter , especially for a growing ,socially vulnerable teen . The way your parents and yourself handle this situation now can really change the way you deal with the rest of your life , bb or not.
Last edited by deebo on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tony22

Post by Tony22 »

I know how you feel about some of those things; seeing people getting to talk up close with other people, whereas I have to worry about getting too close and "offending" people. Really annoying; I kind of hate my mouth too lol
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Totally agree with you Deebo! tbh I hold a very strong resentment towards my parents for letting this happen to me because they never cared to make sure I was brushing my teeth. They were never at home, just left me with nannies etc

Can you believe I didn't start properly brushing my teeth until I got to UNIVERSITY, when obviously I started to realize how badly this bb was affecting my life.

Trust me Ihatemybreath you are still young, you need to talk to your mom NOW!
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

Do mints and gum help at all???? I feel like for me the reactions are a little less intense when I have gum or mints in my mouth.

I have suffered with this like you. I was 18 when it started, and now I'm 41. It was on and off all my life, mostly on. I did notice that when I was running a lot it was much better. You might want to try that since you are young and might have the time. I think that if the bb is systemic it goes to your lungs, but when we run we are breathing heavy and detoxing the lungs…give it a try. You never know!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic