Your Email Address:

First Name:

What a lucky I am. HaHa.

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Ihatemybreath
Master

What a lucky I am. HaHa.

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Ok so I have this ''friend'' (we are not that close) which has bad breath too, and her breath is just sickening, is really bad, and gueeeess what? Is the same as my. We match. Haha ¬_¬ So, what a lucky I am right? Many peoples here with bb wanted so hard know how bb looks for the others, and how theirs bb looks for the others. Well, I know, and believe me, is really unpleasant. Since I met her I noticed this bad breath, and well, is disgusting, but not at all. I mean, on how were getting more close bad breath became such a small thing...... we can talk and everything, she's NICE, when I'm feeling with strong stomach, I even talk closer to her, but bb always remains... but when I look to her I always feel so sorry for her, she's not beeeautiful at all but is just a teenager, like me, I feel pen. When somebody say her name immediately the word BAD BREATH come to my mind. Is incredible how we associate peoples with things, right? The bad breath girl, my friend, but always with bad breath. Is not something that prevents me to be her friend and talk with her, but is something really SAD and depressing. Poor Kate... But not always her breath is bad at all, sometimes is neutral, sometimes sour (almost everytime smells sour), when she eat I almost don't feel anything. But after 1 or 2 hours it back! I don't know if she is self conscious about her bb, but I believe she isn't, cause she don't do this funny faces like me to check her breath hahahaha (believe me, I check all the time, and my ways are really funny). Well, that's how the other feel about me too, cause my bb is just like her breath, and remain all the time. Is like looking for myself, I really can feel in the other side. Tragic...

:cry:

Archimonde
Super Angel

Re: What a lucky I am. HaHa.

Post by Archimonde »

Ihatemybreath wrote:When somebody say her name immediately the word BAD BREATH come to my mind.
That right there is why BB is no joke. We are reduced to just being people with BB, all other positive aspects about ourselves aren't noticed, we are nothing more than a human body with terrible breath, that's all there is to us from their perspective, excluding our immediate family.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Archimonde wrote:
Ihatemybreath wrote:When somebody say her name immediately the word BAD BREATH come to my mind.
That right there is why BB is no joke. We are reduced to just being people with BB, all other positive aspects about ourselves aren't noticed, we are nothing more than a human body with terrible breath, that's all there is to us from their perspective, excluding our immediate family.
EXACTLY. It just pisses me off but at the same time I feel feel guilty cause thats how I feel about her too.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Even me considering her strengths and nice things about her, bb always comes first, is automatic
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

I don't mean to be rude but are you sure it's not your breath you're smelling?

I've smelled BB on people sometimes but I noticed other people haven't reacted to their breath (unless everyones just polite?).

There've been times I thought it was others but then I realized it was mine.

I only wish i had sour breath instead of fart breath.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Ihatemybreath wrote:Ok so I have this ''friend'' (we are not that close) which has bad breath too, and her breath is just sickening, is really bad, and gueeeess what? Is the same as my. We match. Haha ¬_¬ So, what a lucky I am right? Many peoples here with bb wanted so hard know how bb looks for the others, and how theirs bb looks for the others. Well, I know, and believe me, is really unpleasant. Since I met her I noticed this bad breath, and well, is disgusting, but not at all. I mean, on how were getting more close bad breath became such a small thing...... we can talk and everything, she's NICE, when I'm feeling with strong stomach, I even talk closer to her, but bb always remains... but when I look to her I always feel so sorry for her, she's not beeeautiful at all but is just a teenager, like me, I feel pen. When somebody say her name immediately the word BAD BREATH come to my mind. Is incredible how we associate peoples with things, right? The bad breath girl, my friend, but always with bad breath. Is not something that prevents me to be her friend and talk with her, but is something really SAD and depressing. Poor Kate... But not always her breath is bad at all, sometimes is neutral, sometimes sour (almost everytime smells sour), when she eat I almost don't feel anything. But after 1 or 2 hours it back! I don't know if she is self conscious about her bb, but I believe she isn't, cause she don't do this funny faces like me to check her breath hahahaha (believe me, I check all the time, and my ways are really funny). Well, that's how the other feel about me too, cause my bb is just like her breath, and remain all the time. Is like looking for myself, I really can feel in the other side. Tragic...

It's probably your breath you smell. By the way, you suck as a friend.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

FedUp wrote:I don't mean to be rude but are you sure it's not your breath you're smelling?

I've smelled BB on people sometimes but I noticed other people haven't reacted to their breath (unless everyones just polite?).

There've been times I thought it was others but then I realized it was mine.

I only wish i had sour breath instead of fart breath.
No, it's not my breath. I can see how people deal with her breath, blank expression, looking the other side while she speaks, pretend is writing in the notebook, probably holding breath, never get too close, and my friend just commented with me that her breath is really bad (the same that confirmed that I stink too)
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

hopelessone wrote:
Ihatemybreath wrote:Ok so I have this ''friend'' (we are not that close) which has bad breath too, and her breath is just sickening, is really bad, and gueeeess what? Is the same as my. We match. Haha ¬_¬ So, what a lucky I am right? Many peoples here with bb wanted so hard know how bb looks for the others, and how theirs bb looks for the others. Well, I know, and believe me, is really unpleasant. Since I met her I noticed this bad breath, and well, is disgusting, but not at all. I mean, on how were getting more close bad breath became such a small thing...... we can talk and everything, she's NICE, when I'm feeling with strong stomach, I even talk closer to her, but bb always remains... but when I look to her I always feel so sorry for her, she's not beeeautiful at all but is just a teenager, like me, I feel pen. When somebody say her name immediately the word BAD BREATH come to my mind. Is incredible how we associate peoples with things, right? The bad breath girl, my friend, but always with bad breath. Is not something that prevents me to be her friend and talk with her, but is something really SAD and depressing. Poor Kate... But not always her breath is bad at all, sometimes is neutral, sometimes sour (almost everytime smells sour), when she eat I almost don't feel anything. But after 1 or 2 hours it back! I don't know if she is self conscious about her bb, but I believe she isn't, cause she don't do this funny faces like me to check her breath hahahaha (believe me, I check all the time, and my ways are really funny). Well, that's how the other feel about me too, cause my bb is just like her breath, and remain all the time. Is like looking for myself, I really can feel in the other side. Tragic...

It's probably your breath you smell. By the way, you suck as a friend.
I suck as I friend just because I associate her with bad breath? everybody feel this about us, everybody feel sorry for us, I've been in the other side of the history, but I still loving her, this is not being SUCK AS I FRIEND, I still talking with her NOT FAKE TALK, just acting like a normal friend, something is really difficult for the others, considering that they hold their breath all the time
Tony22

Post by Tony22 »

I have a friend who has bad breath sometimes, but mostly his problem is B.O. And I notice it and I can put up with it. I do feel a little desensitized because of my breath problem and I'm glad that he is able to be friends with me despite it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic