Your Email Address:

First Name:

I wanted to not be self-conscious

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Ihatemybreath
Master

I wanted to not be self-conscious

Post by Ihatemybreath »

I mean, it is not difficult find peoples that has BB and don't know about it, it happens a lot. Millions of people worldwide suffer what we suffer and are not aware of it . And they are lucky . First because they can have a happy and joyful life, second because they have no serious concern as we, only concerns futile . Third they do not suffer from high anxiety as we convey , they are not paranoid all the time . They are confident and cheerful , unlike me and so many others who suffer from BB . It's like cancer , you know? When you do not know that a cancer resides within you , you live a normal life , but when you discover , is about to collapse ! I remember when I first thought I had BB after this graduation , as I said . I became concerned and unhappy for about three months and developed paranoid halitophobia but then I just though about other things and I just did not take the problem more seriously , I thought it had passed. I stopped to check my breath the whole time . I lived one year so a good year , until about two months ago it all came to the fore again. And here I am , much worse than before and without '' light '' . I was not aware of my problem , the cancer may be there , but as long as you do not know , it's okay.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I've always envied people with BB who somehow didn't seem to know about it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic