Your Email Address:

First Name:

you never know if it's you or BB

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Ihatemybreath
Master

you never know if it's you or BB

Post by Ihatemybreath »

What sucks about BB too is that when sad things happen to me I never know if it's because of BB or not. For example, job interviews, when they don't contract me I stay thinking ''it happened because he felt my breath or because of my personality?'' cause I assume that do not have BB all the time, at least I believe, after I eat I have 1 hour relief or more or when I'm home I don't feel myself with BB sometimes, so it definitely can be because of personality, because in job interviews we don't stay so close. So I'm gonna die with this doubt ''is it because of BB or because of meeeee?'' and when my friends talk to me is it because they love me or because they feel pain of me??????? When somebody be cool with me they are just being polite or they really like me? Will they laugh after I left and talk about how bad I smell for other friends? How many peoples of my circle is mean and I don't know? So many doubts.