Your Email Address:

First Name:

They treat us different

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Ihatemybreath
Master

They treat us different

Post by Ihatemybreath »

As I said before, I have this friend who has BB too, like me. Her breath is similar to mine. And one day at school I talked with her and did not feel anything in her breath, was normal. I tough ''wooow, good for her... I wonder what she did today that changed her breath?'' but obviously didn't ask, I think she doesnt know she has BB. But continuing... this same day at school my best friend started talk with her like never before!!! We sat in group because of the job that the teacher gave to us, and he was talking and asking things closer to her face like never before... It was a happy day for this girl. So what this teach us is that THEY (fresh breath) absolutely treat us different.

sadmum
Advanced

Re: They treat us different

Post by sadmum »

Ihatemybreath wrote:As I said before, I have this friend who has BB too, like me. Her breath is similar to mine. And one day at school I talked with her and did not feel anything in her breath, was normal. I tough ''wooow, good for her... I wonder what she did today that changed her breath?'' but obviously didn't ask.
Well, you should ask!!!

Aren't you the least curious as to what it was that made her breath fresh? I know I am!!

I think you should sum up your courage and ask her!! I mean after all, she must understand how you feel since she had the same condition and would know what it feels like being a bb sufferer! So just ask her, mention how fresh her breath is and ask what toothpaste she uses or whether she's on a certain diet or any medication!

Don't be shy about it and don't worry about thinking she might get offended. Talk to her in private and confined about your situation and how desperate you are in seeking a solution for it. And you never know, she might have the cure to your problem!!!

Ihatemybreath
Master

Re: They treat us different

Post by Ihatemybreath »

sadmum wrote:
Ihatemybreath wrote:As I said before, I have this friend who has BB too, like me. Her breath is similar to mine. And one day at school I talked with her and did not feel anything in her breath, was normal. I tough ''wooow, good for her... I wonder what she did today that changed her breath?'' but obviously didn't ask.
Well, you should ask!!!

Aren't you the least curious as to what it was that made her breath fresh? I know I am!!

I think you should sum up your courage and ask her!! I mean after all, she must understand how you feel since she had the same condition and would know what it feels like being a bb sufferer! So just ask her, mention how fresh her breath is and ask what toothpaste she uses or whether she's on a certain diet or any medication!

Don't be shy about it and don't worry about thinking she might get offended. Talk to her in private and confined about your situation and how desperate you are in seeking a solution for it. And you never know, she might have the cure to your problem!!!
I know........ I should! But I feel so embarrassed, not just in telling her but because when I tell her she may be angry of me or something or I may hurt her feeling or, worst, TRAUMATIZES her, and she may get traumatized and develop halitophobia just like me and end depressed and life ruined since she can't find or pay for the cure, just like me. I don't want make anybody suffer with this damn halitophobia and traumas... And her breath was clean just that day, since this day it just backed in bad breath again. I don't think she will remember what she did that day
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic