Your Email Address:

First Name:

Jeehz...

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
findacure
Master

Jeehz...

Post by findacure »

What a complete douche! I hope she's dumped him

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Don't you just love these people with such massive problems as what this poor guy has to deal with. I just hope she gives it to him somehow and then she gets cured and he doesn't for a good few years and he ends up alone and made to reflect on being such a selfish smug C***!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

you have to understand him, we smell bad. It is hard to smell it, that is why we dont get jobs, partner, everybody shoves use around, this is the real picture
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I have seen many times in my life, people with BB getting on perfectly fine in life. They have jobs, partners, everybody loves them.

But this is while they remain oblivious to their BB though. So I think a lot of the hardships of having BB can be because of how we see ourselves. That is the real picture. If we see ourselves as unworthy (because we FEEL unworthy) then others will tend to see us that way too, and that gets reflected in the way we end up being treated by others.

So when I see stories like that guy above, it makes me wonder what kind of love they could possibly have had in the first place to be so shallow? Her BB is a blessing in disguise. I hope he lives to regret being such a stupid pathetic PRICK.
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

Sadly there are many posts like this all over the internet from men and women complaining about their OH bad breath. This has to be the worst that I've seen.

If this is his girlfriend who he is intimate with surely he should be able to speak to her about it instead of posting such a hideous topic regarding her.
halitosisux wrote:
But this is while they remain oblivious to their BB though. So I think a lot of the hardships of having BB can be because of how we see ourselves. That is the real picture. If we see ourselves as unworthy (because we FEEL unworthy) then others will tend to see us that way too, and that gets reflected in the way we end up being treated by others.
I agree. We make a big issue out of it so others see it as a big issue also.

Its sad to think that our bb makes others think negatively about us. Let's hope the numpty broke up with her and didn't stay with her and start treating her badly because of it.
Mac
Junior

Post by Mac »

I'm in no way a religious man but "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."

He's ignorant and insensitive and needs educating on the subject just like many other people.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

poor him. my heart bleeds for his problem that he has to deal with, omg i feel for him so much! !! ! ! ! SARCASM.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
compor
Advanced
Post by compor »

you have to understand him, we smell bad. It is hard to smell it, that is why we dont get jobs, partner, everybody shoves use around, this is the real picture
One time I cleaned up really good for a job interview. I went there 10 minutes early hoping the interviewer wouldn't be available, then I excused myself to use the bathroom, brush/scrape etc. This time I was sure there would be no smell, at least for a while so my morale was high. Interview was going great, I was quite sure that he liked me and I would get the job. Then he had a work-related emergency, had to leave me there for about 15 minutes. He came back and apologized but there was something wrong. He was showing reactions, touching his nose, frowning. I guess my clean-time was up. Long story short, he showed me out with a "We will call you".

This curse is effecting our lives in every possible way.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic