Your Email Address:

First Name:

Dying...

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
LivingDead
Total Newbie

Dying...

Post by LivingDead »

Would Be %100 Better Than Living ..

Seriously ..I Wonder Will Family And Friends Avoid My Grave Like They Avoid Me Now

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Happens to many of us.
You know many celebrities have bad breath. I dont want to name names here, just because nobody wants to be labeled as smelly person. But also I would say 5 % of people smell. I came across many people in my life, the worse was in Malaysia, where this boy smelled really bad.

Just do what you want to do, have fun as much as you can and try to distract yourself from this problem. I think we should have skype calls every week..
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

Online gaming is therapy for me. Can't smell me in cyberspace!
shibby

we are doomed

Post by shibby »

Destined to live like a recluse. Life is not life. We are trapped in a room watching it all go by.
I am cursed...stay away from me...i will bring you nothing but negativity.
poodude80

Post by poodude80 »

Does anyone play online God of war assension on ps3 :D
Sadlife
Re:

Post by Sadlife »

[quote="Jimi Stein"]Happens to many of us.
You know many celebrities have bad breath. I dont want to name names here, just because nobody wants to be labeled as smelly person. But also I would say 5 % of people smell. I came across many people in my life, the worse was in Malaysia, where this boy smelled really bad.

Jimi, is this Malaysian boy a member of this forum? Thx
winter
Sheriff

Re: Re:

Post by winter »

Sadlife wrote:
Jimi Stein wrote:Happens to many of us.
Jimi, is this Malaysian boy a member of this forum? Thx

Sadlife and Jimi are from Malaysia? Which part? Honestly, I have not met anyone in real life with such severe problem. When others have bad breath, I can only smell it when I'm close and they are talking.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Dying...

Post by Jimi Stein »

The first time I smelled somebody when I was in primary school.....a kid with caries in his mouth, that got me going because I had just one bad tooth....you know when your teeth are replacing itself, and 2 guys started calling me names......very traumatic....
So it was one boy with rotten teeth...and another boy, with rotten teeth too....I had to sit with him through the whole year in math class....very bad....but both those guys now have good breath, they all outgrew bad breath, but it stayed with me and became worse and worse

I have not met anybody with really bad breath for years....only in Malaysia, this boy selling some products in a mall....well he really smelled.....I dont know if he is on this forum....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
gotshot26
Master
Re: Dying...

Post by gotshot26 »

Agree with Jimi, I meet people with bad breath or body odour daily.

I think it was Audrey Hepburn who also suffered from Halitosis - and still became the most desirable woman on earth...
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic