Your Email Address:

First Name:

Whats the point in living anymore?

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
shibby

Whats the point in living anymore?

Post by shibby »

I spend what little money i have to look nice and smell nice. But sometimes i wonder "whats the point?". People think o am unhygienic and dirty and this is what upsets me the most. I am a good looking guy and women show interest in me but I can't accept their offer as I think they deserve better than a man whose breath smells of poo. I yearn to hold someone in my arms and tell them that I love them but unfortunately i am unable to do this. I will never be a father or a husband and i have since found Jesus as i hope in heaven I will finally be BB free. The kingdom of God is upside down. I am at the bottom so hopefully in gods eyes I will be top of the list. God willing people and God Bless. Jesus I love you.

I am cursed...stay away from me...i will bring you nothing but negativity.
MissingLateral2

Post by MissingLateral2 »

Well as long as you are in this hell, you may as well decide to enjoy it! Whats the harm?
exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

youll be alright some people have worse problems than us im in college now and i get girls phone numbers sometimes but just find a motivator
Givingup
Total Newbie

Re: Whats the point in living anymore?

Post by Givingup »

shibby wrote:I spend what little money i have to look nice and smell nice. But sometimes i wonder "whats the point?". People think o am unhygienic and dirty and this is what upsets me the most. I am a good looking guy and women show interest in me but I can't accept their offer as I think they deserve better than a man whose breath smells of poo. I yearn to hold someone in my arms and tell them that I love them but unfortunately i am unable to do this. I will never be a father or a husband and i have since found Jesus as i hope in heaven I will finally be BB free. The kingdom of God is upside down. I am at the bottom so hopefully in gods eyes I will be top of the list. LGod willing people and God Bless. Jesus I love you.
This made me tear up a bit. Yes, maybe in heaven we'll be bb free and finally be happy.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Shibby, sorry you're hurting. I just sent you a pm.
wizbaby

Post by wizbaby »

relax brother, don't give up hope, and please do try a couple of the few remedies / management options available in this forum. have u tried the walnut stuff? its helping me a lot.

viewtopic.php?t=5967
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

@wizbaby, maybe one day I'll be able to go to your village and try what you're trying 😀😀
compor
Advanced
Post by compor »

Hello shibby,

As a long time sufferer, I totally understand your frustration. All you need to do is accept the fact that we may never be free of bb. I'm not telling you to give up hope, but just try to imagine your state of mind 5 - 10 years into the future. What if you still haven't found a sustainable cure by then? You need to accept this condition and learn to live with it.
wizbaby

Post by wizbaby »

jess wrote:@wizbaby, maybe one day I'll be able to go to your village and try what you're trying 😀😀
you may not to come to my village...I can ship my med to you if u wanna try.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

wizbaby wrote:
jess wrote:@wizbaby, maybe one day I'll be able to go to your village and try what you're trying 😀😀
What kind of meds are they exactly? And thank you for the offer.
Last edited by jess on Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

compor wrote:Hello shibby,

As a long time sufferer, I totally understand your frustration. All you need to do is accept the fact that we may never be free of bb. I'm not telling you to give up hope, but just try to imagine your state of mind 5 - 10 years into the future. What if you still haven't found a sustainable cure by then? You need to accept this condition and learn to live with it.
That's pretty much what I've decided to do lately. Especially after the fact that the adenoidectomy didn't work for me. I've pretty much accepted the fact that I may have to live with this condition for the rest of my life. Which doesn't mean that I've given up on myself, just accepting and realizing how things are.
wizbaby

Post by wizbaby »

jess wrote:
wizbaby wrote:
What kind of meds are they exactly? And thank you for the offer.
its made of African natural herbs and roots.
one is a mouth wash and the second bottle is internal use. to be drank. then u got to avoid some foods and smoke less cigar or stop smoking totally.

see: http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/
viewtopic.php?t=5967
Burndizzle
Total Newbie

Post by Burndizzle »

Don't give up brother! Don't accept this fate something can be done, there is a reason mouthwashes and antibiotics do nothing, because they kill all the bacteria good and bad, bad breath is caused by the bad bacteria so you need to fight it off with good bacteria, products containing lactobacillus acidophilus (good bacteria) are the key. Along with watching what you eat, dairy proteins and sugars all feed the bad bacteria. Please try tablets containing lactobacillus acidophilus and watch your diet, try this for a month and the BB will dissappear. After that you can go back to your normal life of eating whatever. Please listen to me brother your story breaks my heart because it is all too similar to my own.
Patience
Total Newbie
Re: Whats the point in living anymore?

Post by Patience »

Hi Shibby. Most of the bad odor is coming from the tummy so probiotics and digestive enzymes will greatly reduce the odor by 90-95%. I also take an oralbiotic and Beano.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic