Your Email Address:

First Name:

s*****e

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
LillyB
Total Newbie

s*****e

Post by LillyB »

Does anybody else ever think about just ending it all? I know I could be so happy if it wasn't for this, but if I have this problem for the rest of my life i honestly will have to end things

I don't want to die, but I want this to stop.. I'm sure you all know it really does hurt so much and yesterday I wrote a s*****e note

I have a feeling there may be no cure for me, and I am scared to try new things because every time I do and they fail I sink lower and lower.

Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

s*****e is very uncommon you don't want your legacy to be full of humiliation people will remember you as that girl who killed her self.
Cure is closer than you think
Bear44

Post by Bear44 »

LillyB, there are people in this world that love you, whether you know it or not. Think about your family and friends. They would be devastated if you were gone. Step back for a moment, close your eyes, breath deeply, and think of all the things you should be thankful for. You may feel silly, but really try it. There are always people in this world that have it 10x worse than us, and would kill to be in our position. There are millions upon millions of people in this world who have no home or sleep on the floor, don't know where there next meal is coming from, or if they'll have water to drink tomorrow.

I have bad breath, yes. But I also have both legs and arms. People are born into this world without limbs and would trade their life for ours in an instant. I'm able to go outside, run, sprint, swim, and play. I'm sure an Iraq war veteran who lost his/her limbs would trade some bad breath for that opportunity.

When we step back and really look at what we have, we have so much more than we know. And who is to say a year from now a major break through happens and we can solve this, together. We will all be so much stronger because of it.

Like they say in the Batman movies, "The night is darkest before the dawn."

I'm here to tell you that the dawn is just around the corner. Just hang on, please. I love you.

-Bear
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic