Your Email Address:

First Name:

Confused

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Juventus
Total Newbie
Confused

Post by Juventus »

Why do people with bad oral hygiene don't have Bb? Like at all ? It makes me doubt that there's any type of bb that orginates from the mouth. Is bb a curse ? We didn't wish this upon ourselves. Why do people who eat the same food as us don't have bb ? Are they special or something ? Bb has ruined majority of the lives of the people who suffer from it. People refrain themselves from socializing and basically isolate themselves from the world because they just don't have " fresh breath ". Bb isn't just just bad odour coming from our mouths [-X When bb comes it doesn't come by itself. If you're aware of it I bet you've already had anxiety at some point in your life and perhaps you had depression as well. I'm sick of all these uneducated people assuming that we have bb because we have bad oral hygiene. We are more sanitary than you'll ever be. Don't judge us based on your assumptions. We are not worth any less than everyone else just by the way our breath smells. Trust me we try everything to eliminate it. We payed more money trying to cure it than how much you payed on washing your crusty ass. We are not subservient to people who have fresh breath. ALAS WE ARE HUMANS AND WE MATTER

Swell

Re: Confused

Post by Swell »

Juventus,

I can relate to your post. My mother and sister rarely brush their teeth, and while they do get very funky if they go too long without brushing, their bad breath usually goes away after brushing just one time. I'm positive they they don't floss, or use a tongue scraper. My other sister, who NEVER brushes her teeth, and hasn't for a few years, never has bad breath. Granted, she is special needs, and my parents don't look after her as well as they should. It's just strange, maybe after so long her her mouth has just adapted? I'm not sure. Then there's my step-father who has false teeth and rarely has bad breath as well. My mother claims that he brushes his "teeth", and he might use something on his tongue as well, but I'm not entirely sure of his routine.

Then there's me, I spend a large amount of time taking care of my teeth, now, I'm not perfect. I have had cavities, and fillings before, but within the last year (which is when I started to notice a bad taste in my mouth/bad breath) my oral/dental hygiene has improved greatly. I floss every night, brush ATLEAST twice a day, scrape my tongue, you name it, I've done it. I visit the dentist every six months, and I'm the only one in my family to do so. I don't know what it is, anyone who knows me knows that I am not unhygienic at all. I shower daily, wash my clothes every week, my face is clear, etc. I'm stumped.

Maybe i just have really bad genes. My sisters/mom/dad and I are not biologically related, I might have to meet up with my biological mother and see if she can give me an explanation as to why I've been having these problems.
Bb5yrs
Advanced
Re: Confused

Post by Bb5yrs »

Just remember that we would've reacted the same way if we were the ones smelling the bb from someone else and we weren't the ones with bb....
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic