Your Email Address:

First Name:

What keeps you going?

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
messithegoat
What keeps you going?

Post by messithegoat »

Just wondering, for those that are still plagued by this.. what keeps you going?

This isn't some normal disease or ilness, Chronic BB can literally ruin every aspect of your life.. its hard to look at the bigger picture =D>

Watching motivational videos, or those that preach how you can change your life, just makes me more upset since this is something i cant seem to solve.

blessedrich
Re: What keeps you going?

Post by blessedrich »

messithegoat wrote:Just wondering, for those that are still plagued by this.. what keeps you going?

This isn't some normal disease or ilness, Chronic BB can literally ruin every aspect of your life.. its hard to look at the bigger picture =D>

Watching motivational videos, or those that preach how you can change your life, just makes me more upset since this is something i cant seem to solve.
GOD

And i have a lot of unbelievable stories about how HE has been my guide all along the way.

Think about this: One of the major reasons why this is a big issue for us is because human beings are wired to always crave acceptance. So if you are able to develop a self acceptance whiles dealing with this, you will grow to become a very solid human being who is not easily move by the pressures around you. Self acceptance is not accepting the problem but rather accepting you regardless of what the circumstance may be.

Knowing that God loves me regardless of what anybody says or think about me has been very empowering. You can give me all the looks and say all the crazy stuff you want and that will not move me.

The reason why we are suffering from this is because we are unique. We are fearfully and wonderfully made. So what that uniqueness will produce will depend on how you deal with it. You can choose to hide in a closet so that nobody will smell you and be in your comfort zone or you can choose to experience life and learn stuff about this world that most people will never dream to learn because they have not encountered what you have.

I always repeat this to myself any time I see that somebody is trying to make me feel down. I AM WHO I AM BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND THAT IS ENOUGH.
Last edited by blessedrich on Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

blessedrich wrote:
messithegoat wrote:Just wondering, for those that are still plagued by this.. what keeps you going?

GOD

And i have a lot of unbelievable stories about how HE has been my guide all along the way.
So true. Faith in good, in love, in God. God bless you my friend. [-o< [-o< [-o<
DanielPine
Advanced

Post by DanielPine »

I am a workaholic and run my own growing business outside of my job and classes. Like most problems that people have, too many people use bb as an excuse to be lazy.

Also, family.
thanatos
God

Post by thanatos »

DanielPine wrote:Too many people use bb as an excuse to be lazy.

Also, family.
Who are you referring to?
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

I'm basically just waiting to die haha
cleanbreathwant

Post by cleanbreathwant »

Dead wrote:I'm basically just waiting to die haha

Same. Hopefully reincarnation is real and we can be born again with the opportunity to live lives where we can have fulfilling relationships.

Anyone who says it's possible to have proper relationships with BB they don't have the kind I have. Honestly I don't even blame people because it is disgusting.
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

Having a social life, like having friends, relationships. Never had it. I want to be around to see when the cure for patm, bb. tmau finally comes around as well
messithegoat

Post by messithegoat »

cleanbreathwant wrote:

Same. Hopefully reincarnation is real and we can be born again with the opportunity to live lives where we can have fulfilling relationships.

Anyone who says it's possible to have proper relationships with BB they don't have the kind I have. Honestly I don't even blame people because it is disgusting.
Thoroughly agree, impossible to have any meaningful relationships. Just lonely and watching everyone live their lives together.. #-o #-o
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

messithegoat wrote:
cleanbreathwant wrote:

Thoroughly agree, impossible to have any meaningful relationships. Just lonely and watching everyone live their lives together.. #-o #-o
I am married so yes your bb must be way worse. Its just so hard to imagine the doctors cant find anything. Did you try a naturopath?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic