Your Email Address:

First Name:

i´M SO MEAN

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
billie
Sheriff

i´M SO MEAN

Post by billie »

Last edited by billie on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

findacure
Master

Re: i´M SO MEAN

Post by findacure »

billie wrote:If you could give your BB to someone else WHO WOULD IT BE ?
my niece always makes comments like (who farted in here) and it makes me mad
she knows that it´s my breath. If other people say something like that it makes me sad and angry too but with my niece it´s different .When we were younger she always had bad breath too and she knew that she had BB that´s why i can´t understand why she alway´s gotta makes those comments.She knows what it feels like to have that problem
STUPID BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x

So that´s why i would give it back to her
There are a lot of people that make stupid comments but they can´t hurt me like she does
my niece is the number one person i would give my bad breath too.
Maybe not forever but i would let her have it for 2 years i think HIHIHIHI I´M SOOOO MEAN !!!!! :lol: SOOOOOOOOOO MEAN :lol: :lol: :lol: HAHAHAHA
Hmmmmm.....let me think...i would probably give it to a few people....theres a handful of people at my work i would live to give it to..

Theres a lady who i used to help her with her work load alot (dont any more!) and she constanly makes getsures to people to making them aware of my BB, and the funny thing is she has BB not like mine, but hers is bcos of her personal hygiene! she say shes a church women! well god have mercy on her soul!

I have had family member say that stuff about who farted?, but im not sure if its a hit at me or they actaully thought someone had farted!

And if i was you i would pull up your niece for doing what she does and making you feel that way, then maybe she will stop....
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

why I never ear questions who farted or something. I have never experienced somebody come into a place and say what smells here.

Like my smell dissapears so fast?????

But when I open my mouth people know so fast it is me. like in few seconds

Amazing

The main sign I get is coughing and touching mouth or nose
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

I hate it when people make gestures to eachother.
I see them do that all the time
I hate it so much and it makes me paranoid.
There is always one person that will do that all the time.
no matter where .At school or at your job someone in your family,the supermarket.
some people know that you have bb and they will just ignore you, but there are people who are constantly tying to let everybody know that you have bb

I would give them BB too and i would let them live with it for a long time.
I really wish i could do magic on those bitches.
Let them know what it feels like to be embarresed all the time
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

it probably is mean to be thinking like this, yes..

but i think i can agree with you if it were with certian people.. i'm sure all of us, who have actually gone through this suffering, have a new outlook on life.. we have a deeper understanding for the suffering of others, no matter what their condition happens to be..

..but. there are some people out there who don't empathize with anyone.. they're mean, cruel, and just plain jerks.. I wouldn't mind handing my bb off to a perosn like this, so they could experience all we have, and learn to appreciate life and have some humility.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

mike987 wrote:it probably is mean to be thinking like this, yes..

but i think i can agree with you if it were with certian people.. i'm sure all of us, who have actually gone through this suffering, have a new outlook on life.. we have a deeper understanding for the suffering of others, no matter what their condition happens to be..

..but. there are some people out there who don't empathize with anyone.. they're mean, cruel, and just plain jerks.. I wouldn't mind handing my bb off to a perosn like this, so they could experience all we have, and learn to appreciate life and have some humility.
Do you know some spell, mike987? :lol:
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

jc wrote:
mike987 wrote:it probably is mean to be thinking like this, yes..

Do you know some spell, mike987? :lol:
revision wrote:It probably is mean to be thinking like this; Yes..

.. Though I think I can agree with you concerning certain people. I'm sure all of us, who have actually gone through this suffering, have a new outlook on life. We have a deeper understanding for the suffering of others despite their condition.

However, there are some people out there who don't empathize with anyone. These people are mean, cruel jerks. I wouldn't mind handing my bb off to a person like this so they could experience all we have, learn to appreciate life, and gain some humility.
How's that.. I even adjusted the grammar and wording for you to not sound like such a bone head :p .. I take pride in my spelling skills, but I've turned into a really sloppy typist. Thanks for the reminder... Seriously, thanks for keeping me in line XD
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

NO! I meant if you know some magic spell that would transfer bb to the mean people. It`s a joke man.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

hahahaha.. ooohhh.. i could have sworn that was a sarcastic remark about spelling and grammar XD::::
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

I was just going to make this thread.

I would give this curse to people every day - those who piss me off
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic