Your Email Address:

First Name:

Magnolia bark

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
new2008
Total Newbie

Magnolia bark

Post by new2008 »

I have not heard anyone talking about magnolia bark. It is reportedly able to cure bb. Has anyone tried it?

Where can I purchase some. I have checked Amazon etc, but I am not sure about the quality or if the product is genuine.

thank you

VICKSTER
Advanced

A couple of things

Post by VICKSTER »

Hi ! Happy New Year to All, may 2008 be the year of the CURE for BB !
A couple of things:
I live near NYC and I am going to " China Town " to try and locate Magnolia Tree Bark. I will let you know.
Also, I have had many doctors tell me my breath does not smell. Well give me a cup of coffee, a piece of chocolate ,or some Coke( Cola drink ) and you would not want to be in the same room. Normal people do not have this problem of smelling like shit after ingesting these foods.
Also some clarification .... TUNG is a gel that comes in a tube, it cleans your tung. I think it is a help. I got mine at ECKERT. I previoulsy thought it was a special type of tung scraper and when I read about it here I did not realize it was a cleaner, since I hace a tung cleaner I did not get it.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

TUNG is the brand name of the gel product and the brush. The brush is the most important of the 2, simply because the bristles are strong enough alone (I use baking soda). There are other brushes that work well, but you have to scrub harder and longer. The TUNG brush is crap the 1st weeks though IMO. Too hard and damaging to the tongue. After awhile, when the bristles soften, it works good. I suggest changing it every few months, because it is difficult to thoroughly rinse the stuff off.

There is a small hard to find Chinese herbal place in midtown, on 35th or 36th st. between bway and 8th ave. FYI.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic