Your Email Address:

First Name:

UK Gathering!

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
findacure
Master

UK Gathering!

Post by findacure »

OK UK members, I keep hearing people saying lets have one, but nothing seems to come of it!

Ok, so lets make it happen yeah, if your interested post a reply or message me.

Orodor

Post by Orodor »

I am interested in such a gathering. I just need a little notice though, as Im living in Scandinavia.

OR
Orodor

Post by Orodor »

I was thinking... Maybe it would be good to just set a date and place? Because if not then meets really just tend to go down the drain.

What about march in London?

OR
baguio
Advanced

Post by baguio »

I'm interested 'in principal'. Dependent on agreed date and notice.
nelly

Post by nelly »

Are we many scandinavians here?I know we are at least three. klem.
Orodor

Post by Orodor »

I have no idea really. I am pretty new to this site. From Norway. What part of scandinavia are you guys from?

Also... We should try to get a gathering going? Could be fun?

OR
nelly

Post by nelly »

fun and fun fru Blom. So we are two here in Norway., I like, not alone.
Orodor

Post by Orodor »

Well could been fun :P We could have a "gravøl"? Not sure the english speaking part of the forum would like too much norwegian!

My email is in my profile btw.

OR
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

OK UK members, I keep hearing people saying lets have one, but nothing seems to come of it!
I was the one who started it (i hope its not a problem), unfortunately i keep loosing my internet connection which makes it hard to visit the forum.

Maybe it would be easier if you guys from other countries tell us when you can come to the Uk and we from here make ourselfs available then.
Bad breath is not something to hide behind!
Orodor

Post by Orodor »

If it is on a week end, which is probably best, I am available most times really.

What I am looking for is just a date :) February, march, april... Doesnt really matter to me. But those who could be able to organise a place need to set a date for it. Otherwise Im afraid it will just drag on?

OR
Scientist42
Advanced

UK GATHERING !

Post by Scientist42 »

Hi guys,
I'm Arun and I have been arranging the UK Meet-ups for the last 4 years although we have had very few meetings lately. We have 20 UK members but the most we had at a meetup is 10 when some professors also attended from the University of London.

If any UK member (Hungrygirl? etc) is interested in a UK Group meetup please call me at home on my land line number +44 (0) 1375 484 269 any evening after 7pm. I am located in Grays, Essex, 20 miles East of London. We usually arrange the meetups in London on a weekend.

If you want to email me my email address is arunnagrath at yahoo dot co dot uk (I wrote it in this format because I don't know if the site edits (disallows) email addresses automatically.
Arun Nagrath
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

hungrygirl wrote:
I was the one who started it (i hope its not a problem), unfortunately i keep loosing my internet connection which makes it hard to visit the forum.

Maybe it would be easier if you guys from other countries tell us when you can come to the Uk and we from here make ourselfs available then.
Theres no problem at all,plus your not the only one theres been one or two posts from what i can remember. Im willing to come down to London..so its just a case of when.
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

Hey Arun, thanks for coming here. I'm really glad as i'm not much of an organiser. I'll give you a call one of these evenings.

About the date, i work every day but for myself so i can make myself free. For me the best would be 2nd half of February onwards.
Bad breath is not something to hide behind!
Orodor

Post by Orodor »

Are these meetings strictly meant to be for UK members only? I understand if so, but would like to know so no further energy is spent on trying to get to one.

OR
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

Orodor wrote:Are these meetings strictly meant to be for UK members only? I understand if so, but would like to know so no further energy is spent on trying to get to one.

OR
All members are welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic