Your Email Address:

First Name:

Nullo Tablets !

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Nullo Tablets !

Post by Jimi Stein »

Here is the post from Tmau yaho boards:
Hello everyone! I am not going to tell you my life story, and i hope
that by posting this message i do not jinx myself, but, i have been
suffering from terrible bo since i was 12, I'm now 28. It took me all
these years to figure out that protein rich foods make me smell
terrible, even though i can't smell myself. I thought i was all alone
with this condition and i didnt even know it had a name.
Early this year i discovered the condition i have is called
Trimethylaminuria. Basically if i eat chicken, meat, fish, dairy,
lentils, beans or any food high in protein i will stink to high
heaven. People on the bus will make comments like "eewww whats that
smell" and start holding their noses and pulling faces..... WELL THAT
WAS THEN.....THIS IS NOW....... I have been sticking to a low protein
diet and taking Nullo tablets, 1 a day for the past 2 months and i
really believe they are working. People have started to sit next to
me on buses again, i don't hear any bad comments, people no longer
hold their noses when i talk to them. I feel confident and amazing!!!
I do believe they are working... I PUT THEM TO THE TEST....I made a
doctor appointment to talk with him about getting some treatment for
this condition. The day before i purposely wanted to make myself
smell terrible to see if the Nullo tablets would work, so i went to
burger king and ate a beef whopper and a chicken royale because i
know they are my trigger foods. I also took a Nullo tablet
afterwards. the day after, on the way to the doctors i noticed on the
bus a girl sat next to me and a lady sat behind me even though there
were plenty of empty seats, usually people will at all cost avoid
sitting anywhere near me!!!!! The doctor told me i smelt clean and
fresh and he couldnt smell a thing!!! he told me i smelt of soap!!!!
he told me there was absolutely no bad smells coming from me
whatsoever!!!! All this after i ate that burger king!!!!! i told him
that i was taking Nullo tablets and he agreed with me that they must
be working...
I JUST WANT TO HELP EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD. I HAVE SUFFERED SO LONG
AND THIS CONDITION HAS CAUSED ME SO MUCH PAIN.
Nullo tablets are working for me and i hope they work for you too...
I only take 1 a day. they make my stools turn dark green. if i take
anymore than 1 a day i get stomach cramps and green diarreah. these
tablets contain copper chlorophylin which has been proven to help
Trimethylaminuria sufferers get rid of their smell.
if anyone has any questions to ask me please feel free. If the
manufacturers of Nullo are reading this please get in touch. i am the
perfect advertisement!!!!

Mico
Junior

Post by Mico »

It is well known that Nullo helps some TMAU suferrers with BO. Its even officially recommended for them to try and see if it works. Ill try that soon. Its easy to get it from their website, they send it to every corner of the world.

There is a scientific paper on the tmau boards where the effect of CCC is researched and the results are positive.
me
Advanced

Post by me »

I only take 1 a day. they make my stools turn dark green. if i take
anymore than 1 a day i get stomach cramps and green diarreah. these
tablets contain copper chlorophylin which has been proven to help
Trimethylaminuria sufferers get rid of their smell

it's funny that he said that because I'm currentley taking charcoal pills and when I take more than 2 I do also get cramps and bad diarreah. Also when i first started taking them i thought I was cured. The very next day of taking them I felt as if my mouth was fresh and with no acid taste, I even chewing gum and halls all the time for the next 2 weaks. How ever after those 2 weaks I started feeling my breath going back to regular shit smell so I went back to halls and gum. Still I kept taking them as I felt like 30% better on them by that time. For the time I was finish with my second bottle I went buying a new one and they didn't have the same brand I bought before, so i bought the same thing but different brand and they didn't make any effect at all. Still I take them in case they do make a slight difference and im just not realizing. Why Im I saying all this, well because I also bought this chlorophylin and they didnt have any effect on me, but who knows maybe im taking the wrong chlorophylin pills. I look foward to see members of this forum try this nullo pills out, also try it out my self and see if it works.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Have any of you guys been tested for SIBO & gut dysbiosis?
I highly suspect that any of these two is the real culprit of my bb, unfortunately it`s still not recognized by doctors in my country so there`s no way for me to get tested.
Mico
Junior

Post by Mico »

JC, whats the difference between sibo and gut dysbiosis?

I didnt get tested for it as I dont want to give money to holists and there isnt much they can do about that anyway.
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

I think I may have leaky gut and have started taking colostrum twice daily for it. I've gotten HORRIBLE stomachaches and some strange rashes since starting two days ago(both symptoms that I rarely get). I'm hoping that it's the toxins coming out as everything I've ever read about colostrum has been very positive for healing leaky gut. I've also started taking milk thistle to help my liver work a little better.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

hopeful wrote:I think I may have leaky gut and have started taking colostrum twice daily for it. I've gotten HORRIBLE stomachaches and some strange rashes since starting two days ago(both symptoms that I rarely get). I'm hoping that it's the toxins coming out as everything I've ever read about colostrum has been very positive for healing leaky gut. I've also started taking milk thistle to help my liver work a little better.
Hopeful, weren't you just taking that "tea"? Is this a reaction from that or are you suddenly getting these problems?

Guys be careful popping any kind of pills, etc. just because someone says it worked for them. At least take it slow at 1st. Don't want anyone to get seriously ill. That would be counterproductive.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Mico wrote:JC, whats the difference between sibo and gut dysbiosis?

I didnt get tested for it as I dont want to give money to holists and there isnt much they can do about that anyway.
SIBO is a bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine while gut dysbiosis is an overgrowth that involves yeast, bacterias & parasites.Both are responsible for wrecking havoc in the stomach causing leaky gut, smelly stools ,stomach indigestion,etc.I think doctors prescribe neomycin or rifaximin for these problems but there are other other natural products(takes a lot longer but safer for the liver) that could help.
I`m just focusing on my stomach as the main cause of my odor since my doctors can`t find anything wrong on my mouth area.
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

Hey Elliott, I tried two different sets of herbal "soups" for two weeks and didn't notice any differences so I've stopped for the time being. My friend in Korea is sending out the packets she got a doctor to make there so I'll start up with those again once they arrive.

Even if I don't have leaky gut(though I've failed the candida spit test time and time again), taking Colostrum is good for intestinal health. It claims to maintain a "robust intestinal lining and pormote healthy intestinal flora." I think I just started out with too high of a dose and my stomach couldn't handle it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic