Your Email Address:

First Name:

PLEASE ALL LISTEN UP - I BEEN TO COLON HYDROTHERAPY YESTERDY

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
me
Advanced

Post by me »

you should find a link in one of my posts up there..

There's a place in Maryland and it only costs 75 dollars per session.

I'm really considering going there.. It's 330 miles from me, but after reading about it, I really think it could help me out..
Tonight was just terrible.. it could smell the scent of my own shit when i have an upset stomach, only this was coming out my my nose... It has to be colon related.. waking up everymorning with an upset stomach seems like something worth going to a clinic for anyway..

I'm going to call that clinic tomorrow.. I want to ask them a few things.. If I could get cleaned out a few times, then immediately followup with probiotics and maybe odorcleanse, maybe I can get a handle on this..

I'd also like to try liver cleanse but that seems to be a home activity that I really need to learn a lot about before attempting...
Well it is night/morning time here right now, and this is defenetly one of my worst days. I can smell my own shit breath coming out of my mouth and nose as I type. You can imagine that it is strong as hell because usually I can't smell it when im in my house, I guess thats why I been tyiping all typing and reading all night. Anyway 75$ doesn't seem much at all. I would be happy if it reduces my bb to %50 or 60%.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

50 or 60%?

for 75 bucks i'd be happy just knowing my ass has been cleaned out form nasty shit.. of course i would hope it would reduce the breath a little... I think for a fresh colon, you probably need to do at least 2 or 3 or 4 sessions .. The first session probably just loosens it up or gets the stuff right on top out.

I want to ask about how often I can do these sessions.. They probably won't allow it, but i'd like to do two or three right after eachother (one each day) cause I really don't have the money to drive 330 miles everytime i want a colon cleanse -_- .. I'd like to just take care of it right then, then load up on probiotics and whatnot to try to keep from that nasty shit coming back.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

mike987 wrote:50 or 60%?

for 75 bucks i'd be happy just knowing my ass has been cleaned out form nasty shit.. of course i would hope it would reduce the breath a little... I think for a fresh colon, you probably need to do at least 2 or 3 or 4 sessions .. The first session probably just loosens it up or gets the stuff right on top out.
Along with the new avatar, this had me laughing at 7:38 AM!

But certainly this isn't the only place that does colon cleansing in the US?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

:P

hey elliot, so are you going to do the hydrotherapy then?
Where is it that you live now?

http://www.colonic.net/directory.asp

Here's a site I found that lists hydrotherapists in all the US and even some internationally.

This is for LIBBE equipment (you can watch a video demonstrating the equipment. I wonder if it's as good as other equipment?) So all the therapists you'll find here use this kind of equipment.

There's supposedly a location just an hour from me! So I'm excited about that, but I'm going to have to call them because there's no individual websites for most or maybe all of these clinics.

I also found clinics in New Jersey and California that were basically their own health centers and massage.. The price for colon hydrotherapy session seems to be about 70 - 75 bucks universally, so that's a good thing. Also, many of these places suggest at least 3 sessions, while one of them said you NEED 12 sessions :p .. Though that place also wants you to buy dozens of herbs and supplements from them during your time there.

I'm going to see if I can reach the clinic nearest to me via phone and see what kind of price we're talking about...

I'm pretty certain now that this is a colon problem for me, .. upset stomach every morning and usually I have to take a juicy crap upon waking up... The gas associated with that crap smells like rotten eggs and so does the air coming out of my nose.. I'm not sure what's lingering down there in my colon, but I want to blast it out and load up on new bacteria from probiotics.
me
Advanced

Post by me »

mike987 wrote:
50 or 60%?

I dont get whats so funny. I only said 50 to 60% because people claims to be 90 % better from this. I mean personally I wouldn't do it if I knew that is not gonna make any difference in my breath.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

me wrote:
mike987 wrote:
50 or 60%?

I dont get whats so funny. I only said 50 to 60% because people claims to be 90 % better from this. I mean personally I wouldn't do it if I knew that is not gonna make any difference in my breath.
Oh, don't mind me, I have a weird sense of humor. :) Just the way he worded that so straightforward. Don't you ever laugh at the stuff we all talk about?

Anyway, Mike I am in the NY area. Thanks for that list. I see there are a few clinics here. I also think that it makes sense to 'blast' the stuff out. It definitely won't hurt.
me
Advanced

Post by me »

so khadija how are you doing so far?? is your bb improved or not? if so how much??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic