Your Email Address:

First Name:

Have you ever tried Peroxide Carbamide?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Manson
Total Newbie

Have you ever tried Peroxide Carbamide?

Post by Manson »

Hello to everyone!

I'm new at this forum, first of all I want to say sorry for my English, I'm from Spain (Europe, not South America :P) and I hope you all understand me.

I have tried lots of products, possible cures and everything without having positive results. Looking at Spanish forums like this, I've seen so many times a possible cure that has helped some members of other forums. It is the 'Peroxide Carbamide'.

In Spain it's sold as "Clysiden PLUS® Gel 30ml" it contains 3% of Peroxide Carbamide. At the beginning, this product was for making your teeth whiter, but some people that tasted it told to their dentists that the product had helped to improve their bad breath.

There are two ways to use it:

1) After brushing your teeth, put 15-20 drops of Clysiden on the top of your tongue. Wait for 2 REAL minutes, you have to do it like if you were using Listerine for example. Then get all out of your mouth and DON'T try to clean your mouth with water because it will decrease its effects. (Dr. M. Anton-Radigales)

2) Another way to eliminate Halitosis is taken from the Doctor Malcmacher. He says to put 15-20 drops of Clysiden on the top of your tongue and wait for 1 HOUR! (oh my god). This has to be done once a day during one week. Then next weeks you only have to maintain as I explained in the step one.

As I know the bad breath starts to improve in a few days, and in a month you may be cured. But if you are very suspicious don't stop to use this treatment never, fortunately it is very cheap. In Spain I pay approximately 11€ for Clysiden Plus.

Unfortunately, I think this possible cure is only for those who has their top of the tongue in white color, not for those who have bad breath due to gastric problems.

Another thing that I've heard that helps to your bad breath is the Danone Activia. I've saw some posts about it on this forum. Also I'll start to take vitamin C like Redoxon, because I always feel as if I were cold, and I think it is another reason of my bad breath.

Well my friends, today I'm going start this treatment with hope. I wish all I said helps us to improve our halitosis in order to have a normal life.

Hope you all have understood everything.

Manson.

Manson
Total Newbie

Post by Manson »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic