Your Email Address:

First Name:

Has anybody just given up?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

haha no, it's been 6 years since the last game.

But that's what I'm talking about anyway.. Being strung along by videogames.. I love 'em sure, but it's a sad life to live merely to play the next game.. it's not enough for me.

I had a proud collection of games last year but decided to sell all of them.. I wasn't getting anywhere hanging on to a bunch of old things, even if I have good memories with them. I wanted to live a little simpler.

I banked half the money and with the other half, bought a next gen system.. I also dropped my old ways of buying every game that catches my eye.

I'm not sure where I'm going from here.. I guess if I get 600 dollars from the government this summer (that money that's going to be issued to everyone to help spur the economy) I'll be able to afford a couple months of health insurance and see if I can get my tonsils/nasal polyps removed, maybe investigate this rotten eggs shit thing some more...

Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Yea it's pretty sad. Videogames to keep yourself happy. But as a CH sufferer I don't think I have much choice.

Besides socializing, which I can't do, because I'm not from earth, i don't think there's anything else that would make me happy. I can't express myself, I can't speak in public, i can't laugh, I can't say something when I want to, I can't open my mouth, I can't ask people for help,...Well Actually i can do all those things, but I don't think it landing 20 hit combos on other people is a good idea. :-s I feel like I'm a mutant from X-men who can't control his power.

But I don't really play very often anymore, because I'm too busy with other stuff. But I remember I use to play it just because I was bored all the time, and i hated thinking how other people were going out with their friends and I had to stay home.

To be really honest, i could easily do without them. I'd give up the videogames if I can live the rest of my life without bb, but unfortenately things don't work like that.
succ
Junior

Post by succ »

Here's one who has given up. I'm no longer spending my money on products because I know they don't work. I'm quite heavily medicated, I eat SSRI for depression/anxiety + I have diazepines/Alprazolam for sudden anxiety attacks. I haven't been to school for about five months now, but I've been doing some work out. My goal is to be able to do a handstand and generally having better control over my muscles. Anyway, I'm certainly not happy with the way of my life.

BTW, what billie said was sooo in place. That's exactly how it happens haha ](*,)
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

My number one goal is to not have bb, which will probably never happen. Everyone around me seems so happy. They socialize, laugh, get really close to eachother. If I could do that, that would be a dream come true.

Forget about winnin the lottery man, I just want to not have bb just like everyone else who I see every day.

And I wish other people would stop talkin to me about what's fair or not. It's not fair that i wasn't given normal breath just like everyone else.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Busted wrote:My number one goal is to not have bb, which will probably never happen. Everyone around me seems so happy. They socialize, laugh, get really close to eachother. If I could do that, that would be a dream come true.

Forget about winnin the lottery man, I just want to not have bb just like everyone else who I see every day.

And I wish other people would stop talkin to me about what's fair or not. It's not fair that i wasn't given normal breath just like everyone else.
no kidding.. I have a friend who acts like he hates his life everyday. He drinks every night, smokes, and generally has a bad attitude about everything.. We both share the same attitude, (I'm more of a health enthusiist though and don't drink or smoke) but the difference is that I have BB and he DOESN'T .. What is he dicking around for!? He has a life to live!! Go live it damnit! Stop your whining!

Okay, to be honest, he has some mild BB but it's only detectable when he's saying something in a breathy funny voice right into your face... But do you know why he has this mild bb? It's from constant smoking, drinking, eating junk food, and rarely brushing... It's not unpleasant in the chronic way we have it... It's just the average bb that comes with smoking, drinking, and minimum hygiene. Anyway, he doesn't have any reservations in speaking, so it's not like this tiny bit of bb he might have is bothering him.. He's just lazy and unmotivated. .. If only he could see the world he's missing :(
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

succ wrote:Here's one who has given up. I'm no longer spending my money on products because I know they don't work. I'm quite heavily medicated, I eat SSRI for depression/anxiety + I have diazepines/Alprazolam for sudden anxiety attacks. I haven't been to school for about five months now, but I've been doing some work out. My goal is to be able to do a handstand and generally having better control over my muscles. Anyway, I'm certainly not happy with the way of my life.

BTW, what billie said was sooo in place. That's exactly how it happens haha ](*,)
SUCC, nice to hear from you old friend!

Hey, I admit I used to have a bad attitude and complain about the stupidest things, like girl problems, stuff at work, money, etc. It's funny because BB makes those issues seem so small. I don't even worry about those things anymore. The only thing I want is fresh breath.

Can you even imagine it? Fresh FUKING breath? I forgot what it feels like to talk to people. I forgot what it was like to leave the house and go to the store, without worrying about the cashier. I remember when I used to flirt with girls, I used to help strangers in the street, all kinds of things. I was always funny and great with words.

well, not anymore. I probably haven't uttered more than 20 sentences all last year. Sometimes, I smile at how perfectly cruel this curse is. I mean, damn... good one, you got me real good. If I really hated someone, this would be better than murder. I'd just spit in their mouth and give them all my bad bacteria or whatever is causing this .
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

mike987 wrote:
Busted wrote:My number one goal is to not have bb, which will probably never happen. Everyone around me seems so happy. They socialize, laugh, get really close to eachother. If I could do that, that would be a dream come true.

no kidding.. I have a friend who acts like he hates his life everyday. He drinks every night, smokes, and generally has a bad attitude about everything.. We both share the same attitude, (I'm more of a health enthusiist though and don't drink or smoke) but the difference is that I have BB and he DOESN'T .. What is he dicking around for!? He has a life to live!! Go live it damnit! Stop your whining!

Okay, to be honest, he has some mild BB but it's only detectable when he's saying something in a breathy funny voice right into your face... But do you know why he has this mild bb? It's from constant smoking, drinking, eating junk food, and rarely brushing... It's not unpleasant in the chronic way we have it... It's just the average bb that comes with smoking, drinking, and minimum hygiene. Anyway, he doesn't have any reservations in speaking, so it's not like this tiny bit of bb he might have is bothering him.. He's just lazy and unmotivated. .. If only he could see the world he's missing :(
Tiny bit of bb. LMAO. Most normal people can have tiny bit of bb from time to times. It can only be smelled when you keep a 5cm distance between his mouth and your nose. Most importantly when you smell it, you just know it's bad, but you don't back off 10 meters or immediately grab your nose. But most of the times, their breath is just air. It does not have a smell. That tiny bit of bb does not stop a conversation. And yea I think in his situation, all the commecercials and stuff are right. He can prevent that tiny bit of bb by having a better oral hygiene.

I know someone too who's completely antisocial. That person just doesn't like to talk to people or go out. But it's not because he's forced to. Nah it's because he doesn't want to. Others say I'm like that too. That is bullshit, I am forced to.

I wish those people would just open their eyes and see that CH just ***** your life up slowly. If it will not make you insane today, there's always 2morrow, the day after 2morrow,...in about 20 years.

The last few months I have been talkin in a lot of people's faces. I got the most craziest reactions ever. I started doin this automatically, cause I'm tired of caring all the time. **** everything man. They can make fun of me if they want to. I was the joke of the year 2007 and I can guarantee that this year's title will be mine too.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Busted wrote:The last few months I have been talkin in a lot of people's faces. I got the most craziest reactions ever. I started doin this automatically, cause I'm tired of caring all the time. **** everything man. They can make fun of me if they want to. I was the joke of the year 2007 and I can guarantee that this year's title will be mine too.
I do enjoy watching people smash their lips together and smile and nod like they can't smell it. After a few minutes of conversation, they're suddenly like, "well GOTTA GO!" And they are gone fast. I want to say, "ok, see ya!" but before I blink an eye, they're already out of there. Probably to go vomit. :-#
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

I never really imagined my bb was that bad. Someone who's like sitting 5 to 6 meters away from you can smell it. I wonder what happens to the smell eventually. Does it go upwards? I wonder what eventually eliminates the smell.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

I´m so depressed right now, i haven´t been really depressed for a while but now i´m in a big depression.
i didn´t go to work for 4 days because i just can´t do it anymore.This BB is killing me !
Yesterday this lady at my job gave me 3 minds i was so embarresed.
Today i was talking to a woman in the elevator and i thought she couldn´t smell but she did smell me
because later i was in the elevator again and she wanted to get in too , but when she saw me she didn´t wanna get in anymore.
i feel like a f****** freak.
yhe only thing i do is listen to music it makes me feel better and makes me forget my horrible life.
When is there gonna be a cure. :?:
what is wrong with me :?:
why do i smell al the time :?:
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Or maybe I care too much, I should just talk. It's like you don't have a choice, both ways will make you end up feeling miserable. Talk or shut up? I can't make up my mind.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Busted wrote:I never really imagined my bb was that bad. Someone who's like sitting 5 to 6 meters away from you can smell it. I wonder what happens to the smell eventually. Does it go upwards? I wonder what eventually eliminates the smell.
Great point. All gases go into the atmosphere, so I would guess that all of our BB goes upwards and chemically binds into a cloud. All of our BB is probably ending up in the same place up there! Maybe we are causing global warming?
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

elliott wrote:
Busted wrote:I never really imagined my bb was that bad. Someone who's like sitting 5 to 6 meters away from you can smell it. I wonder what happens to the smell eventually. Does it go upwards? I wonder what eventually eliminates the smell.
Great point. All gases go into the atmosphere, so I would guess that all of our BB goes upwards and chemically binds into a cloud. All of our BB is probably ending up in the same place up there! Maybe we are causing global warming?
Everyone breathes out CO2. And too much CO2 causes global warming. And every person has a right to breathe wether you have bb or not. They can't blame that on bb sufferers.

But I was just wondering what exactly would eliminate the smell. I mean if your in a room or something, the smell wouldn't just stay in the room forever. How come with normal people you can only smell their breath when you are leaning really close to him, but if you go a little further away you can't smell it. That substance who eliminates the smell might be the cure for us. I'm a dreamer I know.
bleh
Junior

Post by bleh »

I think people should just talk. No matter what, it's a lose lose situation. Would you rather live you life without any friends, or take the risk of people knowing about your problem? I just try to keep my personal bubble around people so they cant smell it as well. Does anybody around you all have a chronic condition as bad as yourselves? I seriously don't know ONE person who has it more than on a rare occasion. BB is gonna kill us all mentally one day...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic