Your Email Address:

First Name:

BB Theory to share

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

so far today, all i've eat has been Raisin Bran.. One bowl when i woke up and one bowl more recently.

I'm not sure what I'l be having for dinner, but it will probably be a deli meat sandwich (turkey if there is any).. and then I'll probably have another 2 or 3 bowls of cereal for the rest of the night

hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

Though I would be willing to eat like this if it got rid of my bb, I don't think this kind of a diet is healthy for you in the long run(and I think there has to be a better solution). I hope you're taking a good multi-vitamin.

For me, I have a bowl of whole grain oatmeal with Stevia in the morning with a piece of yeast free toast and some almond butter. Lunch is usually a chicken sandwich with tomatoes, lettuce, salt and pepper with homemade mayo. Sometimes, I'll have an omelet with tomatoes and green onions and a piece of toast. Snack is organic rice cake with coconut spread(no sugar, additives, just pure coconut in a jar). Dinner can be brown rice, steamed vegetables and grilled chicken. Sometimes I'll do pasta with an organic pasta sauce. You can make fried rice with some frozen vegetables(peas, carrots, beans) and some salt and pepper.

I'm on a yeast free diet right now so eating is a pain and the stuff I do eat is $$$$ because I it's all alternative. I can't have anything with sugar in it because it feeds the yeast. I've been on it for almost a week now and have had no cravings for sweets. The only thing I cheat with is gum. Gum has a lot of crap in it(all the ingredients ending with -ose) but I need it to get through the day.

On a separate note, I just recently discovered that I can't digest raw vegetables. It all comes out the way it went in so no salads for me. I suck at cooking so I've been taking it one step at a time. Everything I make is simple, simple simple. I use lots of organic seasoning, sea salt and pepper to make my food edible and so far, it's been okay.
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

Just wanted to add that all the stuff I eat(almond butter, coconut spread, yeast free products, organic oatmeal, Stevia, organic meat) can be found at most health food stores.

I know this sounds crazy but I'm willing to bet that Raisin bran is not that healthy. Of course it's much better than the majority of crap on the shelves at the grocery store but there is still alot of sugar and chemicals/preservatives in there. I would try to stick with oatmeal(not the instant flavored crap either) and add some fruit(blueberries, bananas, etc).

I may sound like a health food fanatic but I still eat potato chips once in a while :P (you can buy some pretty healthy potato chips with only 3 or 4 natural ingredients these days).
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

i wish i had your menu available to me ..

i'm pretty much at the mercy of whatever my parents haul home after they go grocery shopping.

If I had the income, I'd be a health nut too.. The thought of eating processed foods day in and out disturb me greatly.. If only I could somehow escape to a society and lifestyle without this junk, where healthy foods are not incredibly expensive and rare >.<

That's bizarre that you can't digest vegetables at all.. what do you think is responsible for this? You probably already did, but have you spoken to a doctor about it?
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

I just can't digest raw vegetables. When they're cooked, it's usually not a problem. This is something that's developed over the last eight months. I've had a colonoscopy but it wasn't conclusive. Just showed that there were problems in my colon.
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

mike987 wrote:i wish i had your menu available to me ..

i'm pretty much at the mercy of whatever my parents haul home after they go grocery shopping.

If I had the income, I'd be a health nut too.. The thought of eating processed foods day in and out disturb me greatly.. If only I could somehow escape to a society and lifestyle without this junk, where healthy foods are not incredibly expensive and rare >.<

That's bizarre that you can't digest vegetables at all.. what do you think is responsible for this? You probably already did, but have you spoken to a doctor about it?
Halitosis is a problem we can't treat alone. Convince your parents that it bothers the crap out of you, and to purchase healthy foods in order to actually take a step in the path of treatment. Your atleast willing to go that far, or your BB isn't bad?
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Guys. You cannot digest the fiber from raw vegetables. That is a GOOD thing. They are called insoluable fibers. They are not broken down during the digestive process. What you see in your shit are the skins and elements that have passed through the system. That doesn't mean that the fibers haven't done their job already. It takes more time for fiberous foods to process, the tract works harder, and absorbs more nutrients from food. The fibers passing through CLEAN your intestines! Don't compare it to a steak which has tendons and muscle fibers that simply rot in your body and turn into shit. Everyone needs good soluable and insoluable fiber in their diet.

Mike, I am not perfect with my diet, but there are some things that I know will give me direct BB the next day. Pizza is one of them with the cheese, oil, tomato paste, pepperoni... each ingredient is potent. I eat oatmeal with raisin and blueberries, chicken, brown rice, fresh veggies whether raw or cooked, turkey, fish but not canned tuna, and sometimes I eat things I shouldn't like beef, french fries, cheese, beer. I try to keep the latter in moderation, and I expect to pay the price when I consume those things. edit: I understand that you are a bit younger and your parents do the shopping. Why not join them and pick your own things? Perhaps explain to them that the foods they eat aren't healthy, and advise them to make better choices for their own health as well. Let them smell your breath and say "This is what YOU'VE DONE to ME!!!" No, just kidding, don't say that.

It sucks. I am not completely convinced that my overall BB has gotten better, but I can at least control the potent of it by eliminating any foods that are well known to cause indigestion. Consider the phrase "you are what you eat". It's true, especially for us.

Yeah sure, when I stink anyways, I give up and eat what I want anyways. Many times. But we all know that it's not the way to go. I'm getting better, and am able to get from Sunday all the way to Thursday without slipping. Friday and Saturday, I generally put the shit back in my body and start over, all my progress gone. I do believe that the body needs time to adjust to changes in food intake, and just because you don't see a difference in 3 days doesn't mean that you haven't made progress. If you cleaned a sewer, the smell would linger for probably a couple of weeks. You dump a bag of trash back in there, and it will rot and quickly stink again. Cycle restarted.

When someone proves to me that the foods we eat have no corellation to BB, of course oh yeah, I'll eat what I want.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

elliott wrote:
When someone proves to me that the foods we eat have no corellation to BB, of course oh yeah, I'll eat what I want.
I've been on a 100% raw fruit+veggie diet since November 5, that's 23 days so far. I still have bb but i'm not giving up yet. I'm very determined to see if processed/cooked food need to be ruled out as a cause of my bb, I will stick to that diet for another month or 2 if i have to.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

you have to give it time, now you are cleanin out and you might smell even worse. After 6 months it will drastically decrease or sooner if you are on 100 %, but I do not advice such drastic step
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

Archimonde wrote:
elliott wrote:
I've been on a 100% raw fruit+veggie diet since November 5, that's 23 days so far. I still have bb but i'm not giving up yet. I'm very determined to see if processed/cooked food need to be ruled out as a cause of my bb, I will stick to that diet for another month or 2 if i have to.
you can do it
Ahmad
Junior

Post by Ahmad »

hi all, and hi again for those who still remebers me!

November last year i posted under this topic and the topic could it be this!? and i told you that i will try using digestive enzymes with HCL, and pro biotic, for a long time, and i that i will share what i find. well guys here is what i found.
First let me disapoint you and say, i couldn't find Hydrochloric acid, in all pharmacies i visited, here in my country.. all of them look at me strangely and and just shake their hands NO( as i was asking for a drug, or TNT to make s*****e bomb).
So for that reason i instead of HCL Acid, i got Apple Ginger because i've read in somewhere that it has the same function
](*,) , and i bout alot of different digestive enzymes plus charcoal and propiotic tablets, And i don't want to go to the details becouse after a long time of using all this rubbish nothing worked, i lost money time and...i don't know i am really sad and i was tottaly wrong. you know i now think the only solution left for me is to invent some kind of weapon to disable all humankind smell senses...:evil: i think that's easier than finding a cure, for this ****ing
desease which knows no shame no mercy no nothing.

But DO I STILL BELIEVE THAT THE ORIGIN OF OUR, SORRY MY PROBLEM IS FROM MY DIGESTIVE SYSTEM?
1000000000% yes... moreover i believe also that i and maybe
maturity of people here have one kind or another of (fish odor syndrome) and don't let the name mislead you since the odor is variable, and not always fishy.
I am not talking to those guys with halitophobia.. nor i want to disagree with those other guys who still think, as thier stupid doctors told them, that they have bad hygiene and hence focus on mouthwashes, irrigating their noises... but i want to say that our porblem is more deeper than what others tells you, even your mother when she tells you that you it's all in your head..

SO what makes me believe in that?
it all started 5 or six years ago when i give up going to doctors and may all hopes was gone, then one day i visited one hakim ( person who sells herbs) and told him about my problem.. although i didn't believe in him he talked about something being heated in my body and then goes through my lungs, and he told me it is all from your digestive system,..anyhow he gave me small bottle named Jawarish Jalinoos.
As i said i didn't believe in him but i was ready to try anything...and you all know what i mean, and surprise it worked I swear to God it was very very fast , by next morning. although there was nothing written on description of the herb about bb, but it was for Constipation Gas formation, and improving the action of tensile, the herb was also and indication for graying of hair, the thing made me more suspicious, and maybe laugh at it at the begging, but it worked
and is the only thing which worked for me 100%. the only thing is that after view days the affect ceases.

ANYHOW ANYONE WANT FOR A TEMPORARY RELIVE MAYBE IN THEIR WEDDING DAY PLEASE GIVE JUWARISH JALINOOS ( the one produced by hamdard, not qersh) A TRY. i don't use it nowadays scince here in this country its not available and i can't oder it online. but you any one who can try this it's very cheap as i remeber less than one doller. and you will lose nothing.

finally please read more about fish odor syndrome disease here http://www.sciencenews.org/pages/sn_arc ... 9/bob2.htm
that maybe our disease and we are simply ignoring it.
read here too.
http://www.ehow.com/how_2166233_live-fi ... drome.html
about juwarish jalinus i don't want you to thing i am advertising for it but in case you decide to see it for yourself. you can visit here.
http://www.liimraremedies.com/cmedicines.htm
otherwise forget about it, as it for a view days after all.
bye all... hope you all will be strong in this battle.
dukpoki
Total Newbie

Post by dukpoki »

mike987 wrote: but pray tell, what the f*ck do you guys eat daily? how do you get protein? I can't call off of it completely. should i eat salami? processed crap like that? i don't think that would be any better.
for christ sakes don't do that. i mean don't limit yourselves to this problem. eat what you want to eat. that's what i do and i eat alot of meat. i love steaks. ;) if you start living your life this way as in change your diet to eat crappy food then you will have more of a problem than just bb. you're destroying everything about you. destroying the very essence of life.. to enjoy.. especially what you eat. yes i still have this bb problem but in no way am i letting it destroy MY LIFE.

here is my regimen. i wake up, brush my teeth with oral-b triumph+colgate total (clean mint paste). obviously you don't have to use the oral-b but i do recommend it even though it's pricey. after rinsing out the mouth good with water (no more toothpaste), i take my tung brush and wipe the back of my tongue (not bottom but far back toward the throat) going in a left motion. but do it lightly without too much force or it will hurt of course. once you take it out and see all the yellowish gunk, i let it rinse under warm water and clean it off, then repeat by going in the right direction. after a couple of sweeps back and forth, the gunk becomes clearer and no more. then usually i have some very fresth breath. i go through the day with mild bb problem.... eating what i want! of course. although not perfect, so far it's not that bad. then at night i brush my teeth once more and go to sleep. also make sure you floss every now and then (3x a week minimum if not everynight) and go to the dentist atleast once a year. keep it healthy (no cavities, etc) and do what i do and it seems to be working for me. i've never really use/used mouthwash though as it seems to dry out my mouth. Please everyone should try it as it is easy as pie and is much better than a) trying to starve yourself or b) chemically destroying your body (girl using chlorox?! UGH!)
spygirl
Junior

Post by spygirl »

Lately I am trying to eat healthily. 70% fruits and cooked veggies. Cut back on sugar. I have also included Acidophilus (1.5 billion live cells/1-2 times a day) to my daily array of supplements, oil pulling with sunflower oil and drinking half glass of water with baking soda twice daily. Just by doing this, I noticed that my bb becomes irrelevant. I mean I sometimes forget I have it until I see people touch their noses, which happens very seldom.

Actually I initially thought that my bb is weight-related until I try to recall how I put on weight over the years. My diet is rich in steamed fish, eggs and veggies but since I am Asian it is also very high in white rice and white flour (the main culprit). Also very rich in sugar. I love cheese a lot and have been avoiding it until a few days ago when I indulge myself into 3 big slices and instantly notice that old 'reaction' from people around me again. The same thing happened when I take milk and eggs and white rice/noodles. Well, I learned my lesson.

I also used to have my full upper teeth in metal fixed bridge, which is now changed to the new-ceramic ones.

I can go for raw fruits/veggies diet but I am quite worried that this is not sustainable. So I am thinking of adjusting my diet slowly to candida's.

BTW. Since taking Mega Acidophilus (GNC), my bowel movement has been regular and fantastic.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Ahmad wrote:hi all, and hi again for those who still remebers me!

November last year i posted under this topic and the topic could it be this!? and i told you that i will try using digestive enzymes with HCL, and pro biotic, for a long time, and i that i will share what i find. well guys here is what i found.
First let me disapoint you and say, i couldn't find Hydrochloric acid, in all pharmacies i visited, here in my country.. all of them look at me strangely and and just shake their hands NO( as i was asking for a drug, or TNT to make s*****e bomb).
So for that reason i instead of HCL Acid, i got Apple Ginger because i've read in somewhere that it has the same function
](*,) , and i bout alot of different digestive enzymes plus charcoal and propiotic tablets, And i don't want to go to the details becouse after a long time of using all this rubbish nothing worked, i lost money time and...i don't know i am really sad and i was tottaly wrong. you know i now think the only solution left for me is to invent some kind of weapon to disable all humankind smell senses...:evil: i think that's easier than finding a cure, for this ****ing
desease which knows no shame no mercy no nothing.

But DO I STILL BELIEVE THAT THE ORIGIN OF OUR, SORRY MY PROBLEM IS FROM MY DIGESTIVE SYSTEM?
1000000000% yes... moreover i believe also that i and maybe
maturity of people here have one kind or another of (fish odor syndrome) and don't let the name mislead you since the odor is variable, and not always fishy.
I am not talking to those guys with halitophobia.. nor i want to disagree with those other guys who still think, as thier stupid doctors told them, that they have bad hygiene and hence focus on mouthwashes, irrigating their noises... but i want to say that our porblem is more deeper than what others tells you, even your mother when she tells you that you it's all in your head..

SO what makes me believe in that?
it all started 5 or six years ago when i give up going to doctors and may all hopes was gone, then one day i visited one hakim ( person who sells herbs) and told him about my problem.. although i didn't believe in him he talked about something being heated in my body and then goes through my lungs, and he told me it is all from your digestive system,..anyhow he gave me small bottle named Jawarish Jalinoos.
As i said i didn't believe in him but i was ready to try anything...and you all know what i mean, and surprise it worked I swear to God it was very very fast , by next morning. although there was nothing written on description of the herb about bb, but it was for Constipation Gas formation, and improving the action of tensile, the herb was also and indication for graying of hair, the thing made me more suspicious, and maybe laugh at it at the begging, but it worked
and is the only thing which worked for me 100%. the only thing is that after view days the affect ceases.

ANYHOW ANYONE WANT FOR A TEMPORARY RELIVE MAYBE IN THEIR WEDDING DAY PLEASE GIVE JUWARISH JALINOOS ( the one produced by hamdard, not qersh) A TRY. i don't use it nowadays scince here in this country its not available and i can't oder it online. but you any one who can try this it's very cheap as i remeber less than one doller. and you will lose nothing.

finally please read more about fish odor syndrome disease here http://www.sciencenews.org/pages/sn_arc ... 9/bob2.htm
that maybe our disease and we are simply ignoring it.
read here too.
http://www.ehow.com/how_2166233_live-fi ... drome.html
about juwarish jalinus i don't want you to thing i am advertising for it but in case you decide to see it for yourself. you can visit here.
http://www.liimraremedies.com/cmedicines.htm
otherwise forget about it, as it for a view days after all.
bye all... hope you all will be strong in this battle.
so what is in this stuff?
Ahmad
Junior

Post by Ahmad »

i don know man :roll: , i just ate it and got free from my BB complatley, it just worked for the first time. and then after i leave it for several days, and use it again, i think it was some kind of antibiotic.. but the hakim said and it was written on it that it is for digitive disorders plus grey hair. again it was the only thing worked for me ( not 99% but 100%), including all antibiotic probiotics and other durugs i used in my 15 years with BB, and atleast it was netrul.

the herb is a black jam like paste, which you can take after miles, and he gave me another herb because he said juwarish jalinoos will cause heartburn which was true, even after taking the other herb.
Actually that was a turn point in my struggle with BB, as i realize that the BB is somthing internal not moth, nois tonsile related problem, as i always thought. and belive me one day some of you will realize this.
bye
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic