Your Email Address:

First Name:

The most depressing moment.....

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
lolalola
Junior

The most depressing moment.....

Post by lolalola »

I was at a club way before I met my husband and this guy was looking at me and I kept avoiding him as I used to with all men that looked at me because I knew that I would have to talk over the music and I KNEW they would smell my funky breath..
Anyway this guy came over but I kept nodding to all his questions and after a while he offered me a mint and said, "wow you have the worst breath I have ever smelled" and I hadn't even said much to him! I was mortified and went to my friend who I came with and told her I wanted to go home and cried all the way in the car. Had to lie to her as to what he said but she could tell it really upset me. Almost 9 years ago and I still remember that moment and the smirk on his face..

thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Could it be that your breath was bad, but not exactly THAT bad?

To me it sounds like he felt rejected because you weren't responding to him and decided to put that back on you by deliberately hurting your feelings.

The smirk he had on his face leads me to believe he was just trying to get back at you for 'rejecting' him.

But he could be just another total a$$hole
lolalola
Junior

Post by lolalola »

That is a possibility too! The only thing is that I am already so self conscious about bb already.... that was the worst thing he could have said to me. If someone rejects other people they always think it is something else. For me, I always think that they must have smelled my bb!
findacure
Master

Re: The most depressing moment.....

Post by findacure »

lolalola wrote:"wow you have the worst breath I have ever smelled" ..
wow, that was rude..i would have said..er i think its u that needs the mint mate..make him feel as if he was the one with bad breath.

But dont worry girl, Karmas a bitch!!!

All those bad memory usually stick in your mind, oh God i can think of a fare few right now...they usally come to mind when im feeling really down.

It just hurts to know that this is going to go on for the rest of my life, until i take my last breath.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
confused
Total Newbie

Post by confused »

maybe he was just trying to make a joke.... by saying that, he was pointing out the fact that you never opened your mouth .. does that make sense??
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

confused wrote:maybe he was just trying to make a joke.... by saying that, he was pointing out the fact that you never opened your mouth .. does that make sense??
that's quite the stretch there
JakeL
Total Newbie

Re: The most depressing moment.....

Post by JakeL »

lolalola wrote:"wow you have the worst breath I have ever smelled" ..
The only reason he said that to you is because that lucky bastard has never stumbled across my path.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Damn that's ****ed up. I think he was a little bit drunk or just a extremely honest guy, cause usually people never say to someone's face that they have bad breath, unless it's maybe a really good friend or a relative, but not to a stranger. They usually do it behind your back. Sometimes they think that you are not listening.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic