Your Email Address:

First Name:

Flight Remedy Requested - HELP!

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?

Does your bb offend other passengers when you fly?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:55 am

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 2

destined

Flight Remedy Requested - HELP!

Post by destined »

Does anyone have any remedies I can use that would reduce the bb odor for a couple of hours while flying across the country? I have a big business trip coming up and I am nervous about offending the other passengers, coworkers and myself. My last flight was horrible because of my bb and that flight was only one hour!

Prior to my last flight I completed all of the remedies I know of. I flossed, brushed, scraped, rinsed, irrigated, mints, water, etc...

Please help!

xoxo
Advanced

Post by xoxo »

Prior to the flight I try to eat more fruits and less meat. Strictly No dairy and junk food.

Ok.. I'm stating the obvious :P
Last edited by xoxo on Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

i think that sadly the best you can do is to say that you are tired and go to sleep...

But you can try also

-oilpulling with sunflower oil

- and aktiv oxygen concentrated serum as a mouthrinse

these two things gave me very well results for about a month then they looss the most of its effectivness.....

good luck
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

drink plenty of water, My suggestion Dont eat ANYthing on the plane, eve fruit has sugar etch. don't need to risk anything, pretending to be tired, and sleep is one of the option, might even take tooth brush on the plane with u, for females nobody will suspect what u have in ure purse.have some mouth spray, but don't use it to much, it has strong scent, pilots will be able to smell it, if u use it to much...make sure u don't have tonsil stones, before u go.....masage ure tonsils before and if u get any tonsil stones out, it's good, or use TheraBreath Aktiv Oxygen tablets= good for tonsil stones (but u'll still have litlle bit of bad breah)...........well thats all I've got.

ooh and most important: TRY AND LOOK AS IF U DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT IT! IF PEOPLE SEE U DON'T CARE, THEY KINDA DON'T CARE....TRY NOT TO MAKE IT A BIG DEAL!
Ice;)
destined

Post by destined »

Thanks for all of the suggestions so far. I am going to try all of the tips suggested. Especially the oil pulling and TheraBreath Aktiv Oxygen tablets. I visted the TheraBreath site and they are the Oxygen tablets were out of stock. :(

Has anyone else had success with the TheraBreath Aktiv Oxygen tablets? Do you know of another site where I can find them? I would like to order them today to make sure I have them in time for my trip.
trenski
Junior

Post by trenski »

I have to agree with ICE-It seems when people act as if they don't give a damn,it seems as if it dosen't bother them.I work with a lot of people with BB and they are very talkative and popular and even flirtatious.And these are women and men.I'm sure co-workers talk behind their backs,but I never see them holding their noses or backing off,the way they do me.And I know their breath is as bad as mine because I have smelled it.I barely open my mouth and they are grapping their noses and people who don't even know me,but if they had heard about my CH they are already prepared to cover their noses.And I wonder to my self how does XXX feel about their breath,why do they act as if it doesn't bother them-Why do people treat them better than they treat me?I also think it has to do with personality,I have a really reserved and laid back personality.I never been loud,even before my CH.I was more socialable but not loud.Having CH has taken all of my self-esteem.I hate it with a passion.But I wonder why does it have me almost wanting to die and other people with BB carry on with life as if it's not a big deal.It is on my mind 24/7.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic