Your Email Address:

First Name:

thread for my bb updates

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
greenman
Advanced

thread for my bb updates

Post by greenman »

so far the scent of my breath changed to a funky odor, sometimes it's really bad for most of the time it's just funky o.o.

the scent defintely is improving, u know how like some people seem to have a scent around them? it's not really a bad smell but just a scent. well my bb could be turning into one of those scents, but it's really a bad funky smell, not terribly as bad as in the past.

i'll update more, i hope to smell like one of those people with flowererly scents o.o;

Troy

Post by Troy »

Do you mind sharing with us what your doing that might be improving ur breath?
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

i don't mind ^^ but it will sound a little weird o.o;

i started doing different breathing exercises o.o. my breath seems to smell worse if i breath with an sssss/sssshhhh/ccchhhhhh/jjjjjjjjjjj. i literally just exhale and inhale a straight UUUULLLL, allowing me to get a deep exhale i could never reach before.

when i first started doing this, my left side of my stomach felt weird like i was about to throw up. then i finnally threw up, it was all liquid, atfirst i thought i'd throw up food but instead it was thick saliva. afterwards i no longer had that throwing up feeling and my bb started to change scent.

our maybe sometimes get worse under stress, breathing has a great deal to do with it o.o
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

greenman wrote:sssss/sssshhhh/ccchhhhhh/jjjjjjjjjjj. i literally just exhale and inhale a straight UUUULLLL, allowing me to get a deep exhale i could never reach before.
:shock: :?: :?: :?:

Wt the hell you on about???

so you inhale then exhale and shout ULLLLLLL?

Wait is it that sound you get from your neck your neck???

Im confused sssssss//sshhh???/

Thanx for the info i'll try it
8) 8) 8)
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

i start with an UUU exhale leading to UULLLL and keep exhaling very deeply to the point of convulsion o.o;
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

greenman wrote:i don't mind ^^ but it will sound a little weird o.o;

i started doing different breathing exercises o.o. my breath seems to smell worse if i breath with an sssss/sssshhhh/ccchhhhhh/jjjjjjjjjjj. i literally just exhale and inhale a straight UUUULLLL, allowing me to get a deep exhale i could never reach before.

when i first started doing this, my left side of my stomach felt weird like i was about to throw up. then i finnally threw up, it was all liquid, atfirst i thought i'd throw up food but instead it was thick saliva. afterwards i no longer had that throwing up feeling and my bb started to change scent.

our maybe sometimes get worse under stress, breathing has a great deal to do with it o.o
Could be releasing stress, but I think maybe loosening muscles around the tonsil area as well, sort of massage to the throat. I do similar things even when I'm not conscious of it.

Do you get the feeling you have lots of thick sour/salty saliva or mucous deep down in the stomach or esophagus?
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

Could be releasing stress, but I think maybe loosening muscles around the tonsil area as well, sort of massage to the throat. I do similar things even when I'm not conscious of it.

Do you get the feeling you have lots of thick sour/salty saliva or mucous deep down in the stomach or esophagus?[/quote]

i do have a feeling but it doen't feel like thick sour/salty saliva, it could be more like dry mucous.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic