Your Email Address:

First Name:

ANYONE STRUGGLING ON A LONELY SAT NIGHT?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
stridinglady

ANYONE STRUGGLING ON A LONELY SAT NIGHT?

Post by stridinglady »

hi there,

really struggling with this today, dont know whether im coming or going, just had a tonsillectomy, not sure if its helped and im too embaressed to ask anyone.............i feel mega lonely tonight.........I'd give anything to get rid of this fucin thing!

I have no tonsil stones anymore so thats something!

Also watchin anchorman to try and cheer myself up..............

anyone online?

sunshine
Total Newbie

Post by sunshine »

Hi Stridinglady,

I hate this thing too!. Tonight my husband wants me to go with him to this event and I trying to find excuses not to go. He think I overeacting about this BB, but I just think he has fotten immune to it. I know I have because I do have post nasal drip, a horribel taste, and I see the reaction I get from people. What can I do for tonight to keep that bacteria gone for tonight? I will do the nasal irrigation and brush 100 times before I go. I will probably be hot mess before I get there. I don't want to gooooooooooo! Help Lord...
stridinglady

Post by stridinglady »

Hi Sunshine,

There is nothing worse than having to go to a function like that. Just try and do all the irrigation stuff and gargle and maybe take some chewing gum with you or some breath strips.........i find they are discreet and you can just pop them in............can you take a toothbrush n toothpaste with you?

I completely sypathise with you..........its awful...........i run my own business and have to talk to clients all the time........im lucky i can disguise it with gum tho.............

xx
sunshine
Total Newbie

Post by sunshine »

I have my own business too and when I have to meet clients I try to eat little and drink lots of water with lemon. I will stop and pick up some breath strips too for tonight and bring a toothbrush/paste with me. Thanks alot. I good to talk with other about this.
Maria

Post by Maria »

I am almost in the same situation.I have to go to funeral of close friend.I hate to go,but have to.God what am I going to do?
tocute4this

Post by tocute4this »

I just got home from the night club with my girlfriends....I'm so depress. It sucks not being able to flirt back with guys, or even worse, not being able to communicate period. I think I've eaten the whole container of altoids and damn near the whole back of extra gum. I didn't even have a drink of alcohol to afraid of how it would make my breath smell. I don't even know why the hell I waste my time. OH GOD! If I can't be cured can I at least find a place where I can go and socialize with others without worry about this bb.
stridinglady

hi

Post by stridinglady »

Maria wrote:I am almost in the same situation.I have to go to funeral of close friend.I hate to go,but have to.God what am I going to do?
thats such a shame Maria, such a sad thing and you'll be worrying about this awful thing too.........if i was you i'd put it out your mind, you'll probably find that peoples minds will be on something else and if they are true friends surely they wont be that cruel...........although I honestly cant belive how bad people can be sometime, I have a baby in our family, niece, and she has a very visible syndrome and adults stop and stare and are very rude............you cant account for bad manners! - head up and stand tall m'lady...............we are good people!

To cute - when you go clubbing try sucking vitamin c tablets, i got that from one person on this forum and it does make a difference..............i dont drink anymore right enough as that makes it far worse................im life and soul of any party so my friends say i dont need alcohol to be mad!

we will get through this girls.............where does everyone live, it would be so good to meet up with like-minded people!
Maria

Post by Maria »

stridinglady,
Thank you so much!
what you said gave me this energy to go and be there for them.I'm going.
You are right.
I wish you guys where some where close to meet.I realy need social life
I'm dieing of this lonely.
No body will get close to me with this BB.
Tocute,you are brave and lucky to have some one to go night clb with.just be happy and enjoy itas much as you can.
stridinglady

Post by stridinglady »

Hi there,

not sure where everyone is but im in Scotland...........I know some people are london??

Tyhe loneliness is the worst, i have lived with someone though and i was able to hide my BB really well, he was an arse tho as he fecked off with a 40 year old alcoholic 6 weeks after we moved into a gorgeous house......................ass-hole!!!, you gotta laugh :lol: ........anyway onwards and upwards, in not letting this BB ruin my life......no way!!!!..........there must be a cure!

I noticed on one of the polls where it asked what blood type we were there is a lot of O type..........I am a rare type, O negative, maybe that has summit to do with it or maybe im clutching at straws

let me know how you go Maria, best of luck and hope all goes well.
xx
destined

Post by destined »

TooCute; You are a very brave girl and I applaud you for going clubbing.

I am too afraid to venture out to social situations and I tend to stick to my friends that can tolerate my bb. This can be very lonely at times... Something has got to change soon....it has to change! I believe it will change.

I have not heard about the vitamin c tablets, but i will give them a try too. Thanks for the tip!
tocute4this

Post by tocute4this »

Thanks stridinglady for the advice. Where did you purchase yours from? Is there any particular type/brand that works best?

Maria and Destiny, thanks for the words of encouragement. I will take your advice and focus on the positive aspect of things.

To answer your question Stridinglady, I’m in the US, the Metro DC area to be exact.

Is there anyone else here??
stridinglady

Post by stridinglady »

hi to cute,

any vitamin c tablets from your local pharmacy would do, i use the chewable ones and just suck them!

im in scotland.....bit away from you :-)

x
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Im lonely 2, i really cant take it anymore im in my house all day i never go out. i remember days where i just cried all day. It makes me sick looking at ppl BB free

Ive seen peoples mouths and there phelgm left right and center but no bad breath. WHY US uhhhh im soo upset that i wont even visit family.....

Even my closest cousin we used to be BEST freinds and now we see sometimes..... im upset
stridinglady

Post by stridinglady »

thats a shame oneday111, im so sorry to hear that you are feeling so low, honestly you need to start going to your family, if they are like mine then i couldnt be without them, my mum and my sis are my best friends and my niece and nephew are the most special human beings ive ever met and they dote on me...............i am beginning to thik that my problem isnt that bad as after reading some peoples stories in here i feel real bad for them..............my BB doesnt cause me as much grief as it seems to others, I just hate being close to men i.e. kissing..............

this week after my tonsillectomy and changing my diet i have def noticed a difference, i've cut milk out altogether and it seems to help.

if you want to talk more PM me

take care and chin up as there are people who love you..........go find them and get a hug :-)
Maria

Post by Maria »

OneDay111
I have the same feeling .I don't want to see my relatives and friends.I cant get close to any one.If stuck in a situation such as elevator with s.body will hold my breath till get out.its hard,so unfair..

stridinglady ,I think your problem is not as severe as me.I gave all dairy products 6 years ago .I was vegeterian for long time,then started with chicken,fish and vegtable,..sugar is eliminated for 6 years....NO LUCK!

You have no idea how people specially at work treat me,though before this BB hit me they had seen me.That place is hell for me.It changed even my personality.I was popular between friends and family if I dont say so much..
I had lots of friends,was very active and always 10 years younger than my age...
But now this ...BB left me only lonely with ugly appierance that dont want to look at mirror even.but still if I get my health back dont care about mirror and beauty
I was planing to go to funeral but unfortunately its during my work hours and very far.But I will visit them during weekend.Thanks for askin,stridinglady.
You all take care,
I wish we could meet,
Now I feel have some friends some where in the world though a bit far!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic