Your Email Address:

First Name:

HALITOSIS!? I THINK IT IS ALL ABOUT TMAU

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
danceintherain
Total Newbie

Post by danceintherain »

TOOCUTE I've had bb since 19-20 years of age and I'm currently 28. I don't have bo either however, I seem to have gas and burp an awful lot. But, I do eat lots of yogurt. Have you every been on any diets or taken any diet pills or other suppliments?? For some strange reason I believe phentermine is the cause of my bb. If not phentermine, it's due to me constantly dieting. I've been dieting since high school.[/quote]

OMG Toocute...I was on phentermine too, and wondered if that had something to do with it. It dried me out... I think I got addicted to them damn pills. What is your email address????
Last edited by danceintherain on Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

danceintherain
Total Newbie

Post by danceintherain »

tocute4this wrote:
Hi lastone, I've had bb since 19-20 years of age and I'm currently 28. I don't have bo either however, I seem to have gas and burp an awful lot. But, I do eat lots of yogurt. Have you every been on any diets or taken any diet pills or other suppliments?? For some strange reason I believe phentermine is the cause of my bb. If not phentermine, it's due to me constantly dieting. I've been dieting since high school.
OMG...I was on phentermine too for a LONG time...and wondered if this is the cause of my BB too. I think it dried me out! What is your email address?
Mico
Junior

Post by Mico »

Ahmad wrote:here is anothor desease. not tmau, but with same result, but the smell mainly comes from urin, as the body fails to break down certain food.

Question Hello, i am wondering if maple syrup disease may have other symptoms other than the smell of the urine the reason i ask is because my little sister has smelt like maple syrup since she was born 26 years ago and its not because she eats pancakes and my five year old has smelt like maplesyrup since she was 5 months old i mostly smell it from moth secretions from both of themj weirdly enough they look exactly alike and act the same i know no corralation in that aspect but i cant get over the smell being the same they also both have gi problems my sister has siliac disease and my daughter had small bowel resec operations by any chance could there be something i should have them both tested for ? or it is just a really weird coincidence do you think? thank you for your time

Answer We have previously answered a question similar to yours. Please see: http://www.askthegen.org/question.php?question_id=1080. We recommend that you address your concerns with your daughter?s pediatrician.

So it was halitosis, then TMAU, and now MSUD, guys it seems we have a whole family here. Lord have mercy on human race!

MSUD is deadly in early childhood! Infants die of that so noone has that from this boards.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I'm really curious to know what everyone's age is, and when did they develop BB? Perhaps there is a link there. Mine started only 3 years ago (32 now), and I do suspect it is a gut/gas/intestinal problem. What about those who got it during puberty? Or those who have always had it? What are your major symptoms?
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

I'm also 32, started @ 17 (though I've been quite good at ignoring it for a lot of that time) 8) and I suspect it's the classic case of oral bacteria. I've done all available gastro/ENT-checkups...
Ahmad
Junior

Post by Ahmad »

Mico wrote:
Ahmad wrote:here is anothor desease. not tmau, but with same result, but the smell mainly comes from urin, as the body fails to break down certain food.

Question Hello, i am wondering if maple syrup disease may have other symptoms other than the smell of the urine the reason i ask is because my little sister has smelt like maple syrup since she was born 26 years ago and its not because she eats pancakes and my five year old has smelt like maplesyrup since she was 5 months old i mostly smell it from moth secretions from both of themj weirdly enough they look exactly alike and act the same i know no corralation in that aspect but i cant get over the smell being the same they also both have gi problems my sister has siliac disease and my daughter had small bowel resec operations by any chance could there be something i should have them both tested for ? or it is just a really weird coincidence do you think? thank you for your time

Answer We have previously answered a question similar to yours. Please see: http://www.askthegen.org/question.php?question_id=1080. We recommend that you address your concerns with your daughter?s pediatrician.

So it was halitosis, then TMAU, and now MSUD, guys it seems we have a whole family here. Lord have mercy on human race!

MSUD is deadly in early childhood! Infants die of that so noone has that from this boards.
Mico i know it is, all i want to state is that there are more than one type of metabolic disorde and the common thing is they all produce oder in breath.. why our case is exeptional, realising that a lot of people here belive that they have digestive/metabolic disorders, started at age """14,15 ,17..""" this is the stupid theory i am trying convincing myself to beleive. you got me now?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic