Your Email Address:

First Name:

Fired Due to BB

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
danceintherain
Total Newbie

Fired Due to BB

Post by danceintherain »

Has anyone ever had a Manager at their employment office speak with them about their BB? Has anyone been fired ever? Has anyone ever received an anonymous note...or letter complaining or speaking of it?

Does anyone have someone close to them, that helps them through it, and confirms with them that their breath really smells?

And for those of you that smell it...do you smell it ALL the time? I understand there are those of you that have moments of it...and that different scents allow you to smell it sometimes. What does it smell like? I have never smelled mine.

Also, does anyone have instances where after they brush their teeth, maybe about an hour later, they have sticky stuff on the inside of their mouth, and when you wipe your lips, it shows as white lines of goo that dry up pretty quick?

hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

I totally used to have that white goo around my lips and in my mouth an hour brushing my teeth. If it means anything, that was when my bb was very mild. I could never figure out what it was. I think gel toothpastes make it worse but not totally sure on it. Nowadays, I don't have it anymore and my breath is much, much worse.
Maria

Post by Maria »

I used to have the same problem.and every morning when I woke up it was the worst.But later learned there is a compound in regular tooth patse that makes this coat(with presence of bacteria I guess) so changed the tooth paste and now its ok.But still BB is strong :cry:
Find a tooth paste without sodium lauryl sulfate.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

The best thootpaste that i ever tried so far is Dentiste Thootpaste, with vitamin C, xylitol and Natural extracts like eucaliptus, cinnamon and mint. No other chemicals...

It says that is developed to reduce morning breath and i do think it helps a little....

is very fresh, but you have to find some way to order it from Asia.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic