Your Email Address:

First Name:

How is your mental health?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
succ
Junior

How is your mental health?

Post by succ »

Hey everybody, how are you doing?

How do you cope with your bad breath/bad body odor? What kinds of mental problems are you experiencing and how does it affect your life?

My bad breath isn't really that bad anymore, and even my body odor has been pretty mild.
I've been seeing a psychologist and a psychiatrist for about 6 months now. Things are going slowly but surely for the better. Seems that winters especially are very hard for me. Personally I'm thinking something along the lines of Complex PTSD. My psychiatrist thinks I'm having pre-symtoms of schizophrenia. I'm even eating 1mg of risperdal per day + 150mg Sertralin.
I seem to talk about these problems in a very cold manner, as my psychiatrist said. Some form of dissociation I think. I don't have flashbacks, but I can't seem to remember much about my junior high or high school. The few memories I remember feel rather anxious.
I haven't been to school for about 7-8 months again, I'm thinking of dropping out.

Anyway, since summer's coming I've been feeling better. Tell me do you experience mental problems or is it just me?

Japanther
Total Newbie

Post by Japanther »

hi i asked that before in a question.
in the german forum there was somebody who had allergies and after he deafeat the allergies his badbreath was also gone..
so maybe you get bad breath when your body is out of balance.. from allergie or some other energysystem problem like phobia etc.

yeah i have i little kind aof sozialphobia... but its getting better and better.. i had also a very bad ptss..

did you ever heard about eft? its for free.. and vey simple. do it and dont have do tkae medicine again very soon..
you will your problems..
i promise..
reagrs
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Japanther wrote:in the german forum there was somebody who had allergies and after he deafeat the allergies his badbreath was also gone..
Hi! How did this person defeat the allergies?

I also have some weird allergies, so there could be some connection...
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Japanther wrote: in the german forum there was somebody who had allergies and after he deafeat the allergies his badbreath was also gone..
That's pretty interesting. Please elaborate.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Japanther wrote:in the german forum there was somebody who had allergies and after he deafeat the allergies his badbreath was also gone..
What's the link to that german forum thread about allergies etc?
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

hey succ,
haven't seen u on the site for a while, and the mental health will get better, all u need is some human contact. Pills and stuff just help u ignore ure needs, if u tried and found somone in ure area who also has bb, bo, and hung out with him u would feel 100% better, trust me. Humans are social beings and we need someone, u know just to talk and stuff, so take my advice and try, if it doesn't work money back guaranteed ;)
Or get a hobby, something u enjoy doing, something that will give ure life a meaning. About the dropping out the school. Well I'll be completlly honest with u, if u do that it's just a sign ure a pussy ;) no seriously. Don't f**k up the rest of ure life with the excuse: I have bb." come on man! and when u get cured lik lets say in 5 years, u'll be a nothing. I don't think u want that. so continue with school, it will give u a meaning, if not now, later in life...otherwise u'll be bored, and a man with alot of free time, starts thinking about stupid things...
I don't think u are that weak that will drop out of school. U trying to say others in ure class are that much better than u?? smarter? tougher?? don't give me that bb shit, are they smarter than u? bb has nothing to do with it. well? I think u'll stick with school, all other students have some problems, and they stick to school. Are u a quitter? I don't think so, u are stronger than that. if u have bb, at least show ure colleagues u have brains!...or prove them right.....After all it's ure choice....
Ice

(c)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic