Your Email Address:

First Name:

SilvaFresh & HealthyMouth Toothpaste - Did they mak

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
destined

SilvaFresh & HealthyMouth Toothpaste - Did they mak

Post by destined »

Today I visited the vitamin/health store and I found two toothpastes that suggested they reduce bad breath or provide anti-bacterial support.

Here the names of the toothpaste:
TriMedica SilvaFresh™ Anti-Bacterial Toothpaste: a toothpaste that contains 100% pure homeopathic anti-bacterial silver that effectively helps wash away and eliminate bacteria and food debris that cause tooth decay, gum disease, tartar buildup and bad breath. Plus, SilvaFresh™ Toothpaste contains other homeopathics as well, giving you a complete oral hygiene program, fewer cavities and minty-fresh breath so you feel super-confident every time you smile!

Jason Healthy Mouth Toothpaste: Power up your smile with Healthy Mouth™ all-natural Tea Tree toothpaste. Three natural whitening polishers; Bamboo Powder, Calcium Carbonate and Silica help prevent plaque build-up and are more gentle on your teeth than other whitening ingredients. Anti-bacterial Grapefruit Seed and Perilla Seed Extract help block sugar acids from forming in your mouth. Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel helps sooth and relieve gums from irritation. Essential Oils of Tea Tree & Cinnamon bring a refreshing chill!
:?: Has anyone else tried either of these products? If so, what were your results? Did it make a difference with your BB?

Please let me know ASAP. I am flying out on Monday and I am desparate for some relief . [-o<

OneDay111
Sheriff

Re: SilvaFresh & HealthyMouth Toothpaste - Did they mak

Post by OneDay111 »

destined wrote:Today I visited the vitamin/health store and I found two toothpastes that suggested they reduce bad breath or provide anti-bacterial support.

Here the names of the toothpaste:
TriMedica SilvaFresh™ Anti-Bacterial Toothpaste: a toothpaste that contains 100% pure homeopathic anti-bacterial silver that effectively helps wash away and eliminate bacteria and food debris that cause tooth decay, gum disease, tartar buildup and bad breath. Plus, SilvaFresh™ Toothpaste contains other homeopathics as well, giving you a complete oral hygiene program, fewer cavities and minty-fresh breath so you feel super-confident every time you smile!

Jason Healthy Mouth Toothpaste: Power up your smile with Healthy Mouth™ all-natural Tea Tree toothpaste. Three natural whitening polishers; Bamboo Powder, Calcium Carbonate and Silica help prevent plaque build-up and are more gentle on your teeth than other whitening ingredients. Anti-bacterial Grapefruit Seed and Perilla Seed Extract help block sugar acids from forming in your mouth. Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel helps sooth and relieve gums from irritation. Essential Oils of Tea Tree & Cinnamon bring a refreshing chill!
:?: Has anyone else tried either of these products? If so, what were your results? Did it make a difference with your BB?

Please let me know ASAP. I am flying out on Monday and I am desparate for some relief . [-o<
Never tried them but.

SilverFresh is most likely to contain mercury which is gd 4 bb i think... Also known as mercuries 6c in homeopath.

Jason .... tea tree oil is decent for bad breath. thats all i kno,

Yeh not much help...
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

You gotta try them. It's the nature of this sick game.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic