Your Email Address:

First Name:

Intensity of BB varies in each exhaling!? Need Confirmation

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
K_K

Intensity of BB varies in each exhaling!? Need Confirmation

Post by K_K »

Hi again guys! i don't know if this was already discussed, or mintioned before, but, i just observed that.. when i am sitting near to someone, everything is ok maybe he is giving mild reactions, like tuching his noise, and suddenly..boom.. and person would make strong move and looks at me, like i suddenly farted... then after sometime the person comes to normal and to his orignal postion. who believes in this? can anyone who has a trusted friend or partner, confirme this from him.
if this is true this will be a very strong indication that orgin of bb is from deeper source, maybe some gasses exhalled by body like it do with CO2.
Last edited by K_K on Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K_K

Post by K_K »

maybe because of this Doctors don't belive us when we conselt them about bb, and the reasoun is they can not detect it from every exhalling, plus we are not that stressed ( to hide our bb) when sitting with doctors, and i think stress is a main factor for bb to be more stronger.
I even belive that talking and shoutting into the face of a person, will result in less bb ( unless ur bb is already very strong in that moment) than sitting beside him and taking slow brteathing, with stress.

i have also observed my bb is somedays stronger than others, and that have nothing to do with how i prush or change my normal dailly rotine :!:
Last edited by K_K on Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

Whats with that profile pic :?:
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

I agree with you that there can be a random nature to BB where for no apparent reason it gets better or worse. That's why I think it is related to our internal metabolic processes.
K_K

Post by K_K »

findacure wrote:Whats with that profile pic :?:
findacure I love you, will you marry me? :roll:
please [-o< :cry:
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

Nose breathing doesn't help me. Its so persistent... :x
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

K_K wrote:
findacure wrote:Whats with that profile pic :?:
findacure I love you, will you marry me? :roll:
please [-o< :cry:
:-#
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

the deeper the exhale the worse the bb becomes. think of it like a cup of water with dirt in the bottom. our breathing is the the straw, the harder and depeper you exhale the more of the dirt comes. so we need to clean that dirt and become pure. i do think however that everyone is like this!!! it's just our straw is broken.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic