Your Email Address:

First Name:

Question about bad breath, post-nasal drip, and allergies

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
shakas808
Total Newbie

Question about bad breath, post-nasal drip, and allergies

Post by shakas808 »

From my understanding, post-nasal drip is due to having over-active glands that create excess mucus possibly due to allergies. I've been told that I'm a good candidate for allergy shots.

Has anyone gotten allergy shots to rid their allergies, thereby rid their post-nasal drip? If so, did this solve your bad breath problem?

GoodLuck!

Post by GoodLuck! »

careful on thos injections. I did one after severel years of severe allergy and thought i found heaven. For two weeks i was like other people. Unfortunately the effect started to wear out and after 4 weeks i was back to normal. I than went to my doctor and asked for another one but he said you could do it that often so i gave up on the medicine.

1 year later i was in the trops and my hayfever got quite bad so i did it again. Again it made me completely healthy so when the effect started to wear of, i could not resist do it again. After about one week i started getting serious pain in my mouth. After about two weeks it was feeling like all the teeths would fall out and i went to see a dentist.

I didnt really understand much about what he was saying but it took me 12-14 visits over the next year to recover.

Cant possibly be good for BB... :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic