Your Email Address:

First Name:

What are your status?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Orodor

What are your status?

Post by Orodor »

I know this might be hard question to answer, because of its personal aspect. But I want to ask it anyway, as we are discussing ways of finding someone to help us with our problem. Its not easy task as our disease isnt "lethal" as the doctors usually tell me.

So what is your status on?

1. Work
2. Social
3. Mental health
4. Prospects

I could start:

1. Work
I am self employed with home office. Cant stand the idea of working in close groups.
2. Social
I have many friends, but I am not very social minded. Very close, and often find excuses to stay alone.
3. Mental health
I am very fortunate that I dont let anything get to me anymore. But I get very worn with this disease, and also depressed sometimes. It is very hard not to feel I fit in.
4. Prospects
I had sort of found accept for myself that I had to live with this alone for the rest of my life. As I am very satisfied with my work I was sort of content with that. Do the best I can. But after meeting Nelly who also have this illness, and the answers I got in the "we cant smell eachother" thread, I am starting to believe it is ways to adapt into this, and live more normally.

Happylife
Junior

Post by Happylife »

I’m glad I found this site to share my feelings.

Work:
I am a recent graduate ( masters in Computer Science). I am searching for a job . I think its very tough to bare me as a coworker.
I’ll try to get a job, which has work from home facility. ( I’ll keep you updated on this)

Social:
I have So many friends, everyone will try to help me in whatever way they can. (except in bb case).
But they will keep away while talking and they just try to neglect me, when I am around.
No close buddies, no girl friends. Still happy for whatever I am. I’ll do what I can.

Mental:
Sometime I feel very dipressed b’coz of bb

Prospect:
Trying to take everything that comes in the way and be happy.
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

Work: It's retail and it sucks. Some customers seem like they cannot smell it, while others straight try to ignore me or run away, and all the nose itching drives me crazy!

Social: Luckily I have many friends and a group of close friends. They are beginning to understand my prob and are very supportive for the most part. But I still get hurt when people I'm not as close with rub their noses and give each other those looks at parties.

Mental Health: I'm doing better than I was when I first came to grips with this, but am still a bit on the depressed side. I'm working on it though and trying to stay thankful for everything thats right in my life and for my youth and health.

Prospect: I am thinking that I will adjust my life to this in a positive way if it persists. Example would be working from home office and such. Also, trying to go to some meet ups or arrange some in California and maybe meet that special someone.
Orodor

Post by Orodor »

Thank you for your answers, but as I was told there are already som polls here... Its just that I never saw them... This thread has as such been answered there.
nelly

Post by nelly »

I have just filled it out, and encourage everybody else to do so.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic