Your Email Address:

First Name:

Possible

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
thanatos
God
Possible

Post by thanatos »

[-o<
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

carlos_bigsby

Post by carlos_bigsby »

That sounds awesome friend. Its stories like this that give us inspiration. Good Luck Thanatos.
cindyscursed

Post by cindyscursed »

I am exactly like the girl except I have bb. When I at work I never look into people's eyes and very ignorant except when there are times I need to look up and greet my co workers with a smile. I guess bb gives me this ignorant attitude, it's different when I'm at home, talkative and fun(my family members are immuned to my bb).

At work, I never give a damn whos around me and i do my own stuff. However, it's funny how some guys(hot) over there always show affection to me despite of my bb. They are helpful and gentle towards me as if I am the princess? They talk sweet things too. Damn this embarrasses me cos im so concious about my breath and whenever they come close i sort of back away and pretend i have other things to do, i still give a smile back tho. I interact with them mostly using my body language and they somehow find me interesting in that way... :-k

I can never understand why they dont hate me bcos of my bb. Man I could stink up the whole place, and that should be bothering them.

Perhaps thanatos, it's the look that attracts people?

sorry bout my english
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

Hey Cindy, did you just recently get your BB problem. I'm 21 and I got it around the beginning of the year. There are also a few other people on this site who got it around the same age. We should all keep track of this.

Oh yeah, you should definitely flirt back with these guys. I think women have an easier time cause guys are willing to look past something like BB cause we are shallow and all want sex. Okay that was a joke, but some truth in it :)
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
cindyscursed

Post by cindyscursed »

Hi Eric, no i got this bb problem when I was 14 and Im 20 yo now. Life is like hell except when Im on my own. Im still figuring out what went wrong at that time...

tell u what, I once flirted back a couple of times and there's one guy asked me if we could both hangout. :oops: and I was like 'sorry what did u say?' i pretended i didnt hear it and he was like 'er.. er... can i have ur msn?'. Damn he changed the question. Anyway, we chat thru msn and he eventually asked me the same thing again (indirectly) but I was just too shy and self concious about my bb and told him that I would love to go out with him but just not now. I cried regretably after that but seriously, I really dont have the courage to get into relationship, it's sad that guys can only admire me from a distance and it's so hurt that I can never be with someone I like.

Argh...

anyway, I always believe we will be cured oneday and good luck to all of us.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
findacure
Master

Re: I have a possibility of gong on a date with new girl

Post by findacure »

thanatos wrote: (son of a bitch!).
lmao, u are too much xx
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

i don't know why i find these stories you write about women so intriguing.

as for your interpretation of what men like in women, i guess guys are always turned off by me not because of my breath but because i'm very open, opinionated, and dominant around guys i think are cute. as a result, i always find out from a friend that a guy is into me because i guess they never feel like approaching me.

another interesting aside:

i had this dream about a guy i know last night, and we got really close in embrace, and i kept turning my head because i was afraid my breath was bad. i could even taste the smell in my dream. then i wake up and i don't have bb (according to my taste and smell perception). i swear it's haunting me.

also, i think you are very close to a cure thanatos. i mean, i only found this board because of the messages i read by you at some other message board. it's a long time coming, and i think you like oceanside and many other old time members deserve a break
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic