Your Email Address:

First Name:

Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Vivian

Post by Vivian »

Day 3 in using my K12 products, and it appears to be working. Last night I wen't out with my brother + his friends, and as we were waiting for our meals, I noticed no one shrugging away as I was speaking. With that, I'll have to say it's working for the most part.

It's just how well it will work in the long run I'm more concern with.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I is so funny you can see how spammers try to figure it out how to post it without getting caught. They even criticize other products......

It is really sad that this is happening.

At least Blis should give us some frebies again. Or even Katz. What is Katz would give us freebies for few people lets say k12 1 year supply and we could test it properly.

What do oyu say? At least he can do something good.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Jimi, you could be right. I've been getting a strange vibereading some posts for the past week.

I'll PM you
04paynem

Post by 04paynem »

so, what else can i do to show you im not a spammer.

1) we are talking about a general product that just happens to be distributed by katz, along with MANY other companies.

2) I have posted many times that therabreth toothpaste makes my BB worse, if i was an "agent" for katz, i wouldn't do this.

If photocopy my University ID that shows im in west chester pennsylvania, would that help?

Heres an email i sent to therabreth, would someone working for them do this?

from michael payne <[email protected]>
to [email protected],
date Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 11:16 PM
subject Aktiv-K12 ProBiotics testimonial/question
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details Apr 21 (5 days ago)

I was very skeptical when first ordering the Aktiv-K12 ProBiotics from Therabreth simply because i had tried all the variations of toothpaste that you guys made without any effectiveness in getting rid of my BB. But i ordered the Aktiv-K12 ProBiotics because like all BB sufferers, we try everything that comes out and pray that something works. Well, Aktiv-K12 ProBiotics works for me. I had chronic halitosis, and trust me i mean chronic disgusting BB. Now, i only have the slightest bit of morning breath, and because of high levels of stress my mouth still becomes dry sometimes, but i just keep a bottle of water with my at all times. As long as i keep my mouth from becoming dry over a long period, the Aktiv-K12 ProBiotics work fully. Thank you for this product.

I do have a question though. This product is very expensive. My one friend and i agree that we get the best results when taking this day and night, every day, without stopping after one month. That becomes $120 a month for this product. Is there any chance that in the future the price for these product will be reduced? I dont want to have to try the other brands of this product because they are cheaper, and hope that they work just as well.

Thanks again for this product, it truly does work, i just hope that the price comes down.
04paynem

Post by 04paynem »

--I should never have posted in support of sweets07.

--Its wrong that i found success and shared it with other people.

--I am a horrible spying agent who is employed by the bacteria Streptococcus Salivarius, dr. katz, BLIS, BreezeCare and many other companies.
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

Jimi wrote:I is so funny you can see how spammers try to figure it out how to post it without getting caught. They even criticize other products......

It is really sad that this is happening.

At least Blis should give us some frebies again. Or even Katz. What is Katz would give us freebies for few people lets say k12 1 year supply and we could test it properly.

What do oyu say? At least he can do something good.
just to clear the air (even though i'm sure my dedication and history here should show i have no affiliation with bb product sellers like Katz):

i'm not a spammer. it just so happens that the utter irony in this K12 working is that we all know katz as a money grubbing jerk, but he happened to start selling something that works if you add common sense to his ridiculous 10 day regimen. i don't know, i think we should give people here a break. even if they are spamming, you can take it from the word of several others that K12 is a legitimate bb product where most others are just mouthwashes that do nothing to shift the oral flora to a healthy probiotic environment.
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

Vivian wrote:Day 3 in using my K12 products, and it appears to be working. Last night I wen't out with my brother + his friends, and as we were waiting for our meals, I noticed no one shrugging away as I was speaking. With that, I'll have to say it's working for the most part.

It's just how well it will work in the long run I'm more concern with.
that's great news! i went out last night too and had a great time. it's the most indescribably great feeling to talk to people and not have to watch them react to your breath. you just see them smile and listen to you. people don't know how much they take fresh or even tolerable breath for granted. i say tolerable because i know people that have a scent to their breath and think they have the worst breath in the world. they know nothing about what it's like to have it come out of your nose or fill a room to you utter embarrassment :(
lastone69
Junior

Post by lastone69 »

Im not going to point any fingers but I'd say with the success of certain people using a product from therabreath would give rise to possible spammers although unfortunately we can't make any accusations because you just never know.

I was supposed to get my K12 friday but they had a delay in shipping because so many people were ordering the probiotics.
I should get mine on monday or tuesday.
Vivian

Post by Vivian »

Wow.....what a disappointment to be called or thought of as a spy!!!! Perhaps I spoke to prematurely about k12, and it's affects on me; but my only intention was to keep everyone abreast on my progress.

As I've stated before, I've used smartmouth in the past, and found that it worked perfectly the first month of using it, then afterwards, it just stopped working. I suspect k12 will be the same, but I didn't realise that I was going to be baggered, harrassed, and accussed of being a spy by jealouse ppl who found that the product have not worked for them in the past, and that smartmouth has caused damage to their mouthes.

This truly was dissapointing to log back in and find these comments, but not a problem....I've been suffereing with this for so long by myself...I have no problem with continuing on in finding a balance for my bb on my own.

Now I see why so many people in the past that have posted here have just stopped participating!!! Who needs this shit!!!

Peace, V
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

why did jimi change this to title to spam? he really take things too far... i swear.
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

I really don't have much faith in the interwebz. I hope nobody is spamming because it is completely morally wrong to give false hope to those who suffer.

And for the record, I bought my K12 from Katz, I got an extra bonus bottle, but I still think $70 shipped is overpriced for some small bottles of probiotic powder. I mean, is it really that hard to manufacture this stuff?
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

A more realistic price would be 2 bucks. Maybe he pays some license money to BLIS? Anyway, is it not possible to get S.Salivarius in some other form, or do BLIS have control over their 'invention'?

It's just a bacteria ffs, should cost nothing 8)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streptococcus_salivarius

(look under Current Research :oops: )
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Vivian,

Are you following Sweets regime, putting the K12 in with the juice and eating a probiotics yoghurt after? Or are you putting it in with the yoghurt?

I'm fairly new to this forum and spent time reading through all the old posts and there were a few there from Sweets, so I don't see why she'd start spamming now, especially not for someone like Katz. What I am worried about is people having a few weeks of success with the K12 then finding that it's stopped working.

How long have you been on it for now Sweets? How long have people in the past taken it for before it stops working?
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

Vivian wrote:
Now I see why so many people in the past that have posted here have just stopped participating!!! Who needs this shit!!!

Peace, V
agreed. let's join them! i stay here to offer support and share my successes and disappointments. sometimes i find good company and then i find people insult me, act incredibly rude, and say the most immature things including the manager of the site!

i've given you all my regimen and my story with halitosis a number of times. i've cried with you many nights, prayed for you all... i even worried about you all when i haven't logged in for awhile. but you know sometimes it's time to let go. take care everyone. you can email me at misskim45 at yahoo dot com.
Last edited by sweets07 on Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spygirl
Junior

Post by spygirl »

Thanatos,

How is k12 working for you? Do you get the one from Katz? I am thinking of ordering on-line but it's not only too expensive, it also failed to work for me before (maybe made my bb worst). But I am thinking that maybe blis manufacture a special kind of k12 for Katz, if that is ever possible? Please update if it ever made slight improvement on your breath.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic