Your Email Address:

First Name:

Wikipedia Problems

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
carlos_bigsby

Wikipedia Problems

Post by carlos_bigsby »

I am unable to link the site to wikipedia anymore. I've been adding the link to this site because somone was taking it down. Well, I got a message from someone at Wikipedia that said that this site can not be up there because of advertising. This is a shame because this site is the best place for those of us to support each other and learn what has or has not helped in our fight. I am banned from ediitng in Wikipedia. I suppose people in need will have to find this site in other ways.

lastone69
Junior

Post by lastone69 »

sometimes when im googling for certain info. this website will be listed.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Well wikipedia lists only sites that are approved by GOD :roll:

They think our site is not important enoughm, but I am telling you it is the most important site about bad breath because it tells the truth.

They only allow governemnt sites etc.

So post the new link whenever you can. Even if you got an email, what can they do btw, arrest you?

But thank you for posting a link. Everybody who is here please post links anywhere and anytime - more links more traffic and more people.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Is it because of the ads on this site, or what..? I've seen they sometimes link to 'communities'. I agree this is the most important bb site there is, so it should defo be on Wiki. May prevent a few suicides etc. :roll:
carlos_bigsby

Post by carlos_bigsby »

Im banned from posting on Wikipedia. Ive added the link at least 25 times and they just sent me an email saying thye have tracked my IP address and I cant edit anymore. I encourage all of you to go there and post the link. Maybe we need to post it less frequently so the person checking devotes less time to observing it. I do agree that this is the most important BB site out there
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

This is such a great site it has to be on wikipedia. I dont no were i'll be if it wernt for you guys :D

I love you alll.
One Day One Day....
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

but how did they send you email, i mean how did they find out your email, that is strange.
carlos_bigsby

Post by carlos_bigsby »

This site should be on Wikipedia. Its the best, a place to exchange ideas, research, and support each other. Jimi, they didn't email me. When I try to add something to the page or make changes, a message on top of the page gives my IP address and says I can not make changes.

This is why we need everyone else to occasionally pop on the Wikipedia site and add it if its not there.

People searchign for info on halitosis need to see this forum. Ive been labeling the forum "Halitosis Sufferers Forum" in the external links.

Fight the Power.
hand over mouth

Post by hand over mouth »

Jimi wrote:
But thank you for posting a link. Everybody who is here please post links anywhere and anytime - more links more traffic and more people.
True, but with more people and traffic, more spammers will come. I guess we have to call them out as they come.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Spammers will come either by organic search or from Wikipedia so that is not an issue at all.
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

I believe I found this site because of Wiki so I will definitely do my part to attach the link. Jimi, you should write them an e-mail explaining that people that are suffering really do get emotional support and advice when they visit this forum.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

They don't listen, they are stubborn, they only link to gov and edu link usually. And thank you for kind words.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic