Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tonight many of my close friends reacted...

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Eric
Advanced

Tonight many of my close friends reacted...

Post by Eric »

It was stupid of me to think that I could go to the party and drink beer and nothing would happen. But I did anyway because I so badly wanted to fit in. I started drinking and so many of my close friends were reacting that I was motivated to leave the place and seek refuge here. I have so much empathy for fellow sufferers; utopia to me is an island where we all live together. No reactions, no comments, no nose-itching.

The only hope I gleaned from tonight was that if I don't drink alcohol my BB will at least stay at an 'acceptable' level. I'm 21 years old and I will never enjoy sitting at a bar... ](*,)

nelly

Post by nelly »

When it comes to bb and alcohol, I have my experiences. Just for the smell of it, I should stay away from beer. It triggers bacteriamud. Purer alcohol, gin for example, will more knock breath down for a while. But always mind your dosage.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
bleh
Junior

Post by bleh »

n/a
Last edited by bleh on Mon May 04, 2009 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

For sure on the Blue Moon thing. I like how the day after some pretend there is no problem, some are nice and avoid the subject, and some kind of want to show they care, but hard for them to say it. I don't blame them. Luckily, some of them still understand where I'm coming from.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

I think only kniwing one person who has the same problem could make a hue difference, cause right now it still feels like you don't belong there in that bar with your friends.

Hanging out with yourself all the time blows.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic