Your Email Address:

First Name:

just made my apointment for Anthony Dailley (BEWARE SCAM)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

So we have already 2 "satisfied" costumers who talked to DAILLEY "THE PRICK" SCAMMER personally

you need more?

noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Hawaii, I think you better spend that money to some laser treatment or something.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

woah
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Hawaii,

Wow! Try not to take things personal. We are very tired and distrustful of "experts" such as DDS with a sure cure. I've personally written to Dr. Dailley last year. We had five emails exchanges. I talked asked about his exclusive cured and what made his a sure bet as opposed to Dr. Katz's? He redirected my question and assured me that his combinations of "proven" products eliminate anaerobic bacteria. Well, I own a hydrofloss, used TriOral, used tongue scrapers, ect, ect. (the exact remedy he prescribes to his patients) without success. Believe it or not he asked what was my hali score/breath reading via the halimeter? I don't remember but I was prescribed Oxyfresh regimen. He said it should have worked.

Anyway, I am still here searching for a cure. The bottom line is this, you are on your search for a cure. You are exicted that Dailley promised you a cure, promised you that he can take away your pain, anguish, and sufferings. If you have the money and are deterimned to find out for yourself than you should. I personally feel any amount of money spent on your health and well-being is never a waste. You at lease will have an answer, otherwise years from now you will question your decision and say you should have gone. The answer you'll recieve won't be pleasant, though, I am sorry.

Dr. Dailley's "prescription" medication that he mentioned about, well, it is chlorhexidine/PerioRx. It's the only mouthwash required a prescription b/c Discus/Dental has a patend that prevents others from using its chemicals. It helps but only tempory. The other "prescription" he will likely give you is Tetracy/hydroc/nystat mouthwash solution. Basically antibiotics mashed up into mouthwash.
See..., you have a wealth of knowledge at your disposal, and you didn't even have to pay me a penny. Save you money, buddy. I would rather see you pull out a chunck of change from your wealth and use it on the laser crytolysis from Dr. Krespi in Manhattan. Only $3700, and you'll get a chance to see the Big Apple too.

There issn't anything out there a "cured" otherwise we wldn't be wasting our time on the internet. We wld be partying. I write to these DDS all the time, bugging them and telling them their stuff don't work.

Again, Hawaii, don't be discouraged and offended. I know how you feel.

By the way, just for laughts, here's Dr. Katz' well wishes to me during the holidays. I guess he wanted to buy a new condo in Beverly Hills and needed my money. The emails from Dr. Dailley were erased otherwise I wld post it for you to read as evidenced.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From "Dr. Harold Katz" <[email protected]>
Sent Saturday, December 23, 2006 12:08 pm
To jw
Cc
Bcc
Subject Happy Holidays, John
Hi John,

I just wanted to take a moment to wish you Happy Holidays and of course a
very Happy New Year! May 2007 be your best year yet!

Also, for the next 15 days I'm including a box of my new convenient
TheraFloss with every order direct from my office. TheraFloss is the ONLY
dental floss actually saturated with the TheraBreath formula. It's great
for getting food out of those hard-to-reach places between your teeth, and
it delivers an extra boost of oxygenating power to obliterate those
anaerobic sulfur-producing bacteria that cause bad breath..

Just go to http://www.therabreath.com/category.asp, and add any item to
your cart and you'll see a box of TheraFloss in there as well!

Happy Holidays,
-Harold Katz, DDS
Happylife
Junior

Post by Happylife »

gaashhhhhhh....If i had read this thread earlier....i would have saved 1200$....

Beware!!! of Dr. (Fucker) Dailley
macks86
Junior

dailey

Post by macks86 »

i saw anthony dailey, absolute crap! did not cure, and this has been 3 days on. he just does some crappy assessment, tells you you have bb (no shit) then gives u a load of crap products that r available online and gives you a regime that is so impossible to maintain. i saw him on the tuesday at 5:30 and a follow up at 10am the next day, i'd been advised to do a full on regime about 6 times inbetween those 2 meets. TOTALLY unrealistic, and the products themselves only aggravate dry mouth too.

steer well clear! was happy to take the money though! :^o
maclean
Junior

Post by maclean »

hawaii its not good to give a big man talk to jimi he created this site and has give us all real hope.
i understand he can be a little mentle :) but all you can do is deal with it because if it wasnt for jimi we wouldnt be on this site now end o

my god oceanside where have you been,nice to see you back mate.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic