Your Email Address:

First Name:

I'm goingto bed without brushing my teeth!

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
thanatos
God
I'm goingto bed without brushing my teeth!

Post by thanatos »

I'm protesting this nonsense!

I refuse to brush! I'm going STRAIGHT TO BED.

Busted
God

Post by Busted »

You brush your teeth to get fresh breath? We all know it doesn't work in our case. You just take care of your teeth that's all.
Lifesucks89
Total Newbie

Post by Lifesucks89 »

I brush for a better breath yeah ( not that it works lol) but I dont do it usually before i go to bed lately. Feels like a waste of time, though I know its not ofcourse (healthier teeth etc)
My bro could skip brushing teeth and would still have a good breath. Pisses me offf
perrymason
Advanced

Post by perrymason »

***k life
cat

Post by cat »

YEAH! stick it to da man!

sometimes i give up on brushing before bed too. it makes ***k all difference so i like to save the three minues and put them towards sleeping instead 8)
daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

You shouldn't do that, brushing can only help.

lol cat, 3 minutes, thats it? it takes me half and hour to go thru my routine, i floss, use a waterpik, brush until my mouth feels clean, use water/salt mouthwash, and use a neti pot. I do this every morning and every night.
Charley
Junior

Post by Charley »

daveparker wrote:You shouldn't do that, brushing can only help.

lol cat, 3 minutes, thats it? it takes me half and hour to go thru my routine, i floss, use a waterpik, brush until my mouth feels clean, use water/salt mouthwash, and use a neti pot. I do this every morning and every night.
Dave, does your routine stop BB or do you still have it?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Heh, sometimes I think that all the brushing and oral care makes it worse... But I don't want to get cavities so I'll be brushing tonight.

A couple weeks ago, I bought a dry mouth toothpaste. I think I've been doing a little better BB wise now that I don't have to put those harsh commercial chemicals into my mouth.

Before you give up brushing completely, try an herbal or drymouth toothpaste.. Something without the harsh chemicals that common commercial toothpastes use.
daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

Charley wrote:
daveparker wrote:You shouldn't do that, brushing can only help.

Dave, does your routine stop BB or do you still have it?
It's still there, but it has improved.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

daveparker
You said you use a neti pot., what is that? and I wonder if smoker's toothpaste would help.
daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

halihope wrote:daveparker
You said you use a neti pot., what is that? and I wonder if smoker's toothpaste would help.
It helps to clear out your sinuses...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8sDIbRAXlg
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic